Cisco TelePresence Manager
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
Interact and collaborate with others across remote locations using high-definition video, advanced audio, and a finely tuned environment. Cisco TelePresence delivers life-size, immersive face-to-face experiences over the Internet. One of its key attributes is simplicity of use and management.
Cisco TelePresence Manager software makes it easy for you to schedule and manage Cisco TelePresence calls. As an integral part of the Cisco TelePresence experience, the software facilitates call scheduling and setup from common enterprise groupware such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes.
Cisco TelePresence Manager helps deliver the full value of Cisco TelePresence by:
- Providing administrators and help desk with call system/usage and operations reporting capability
- Giving IT managers data that helps them justify Cisco TelePresence investment
- Helping reduce cost of ownership by integrating with existing infrastructure
Key features and benefits of the Cisco TelePresence Manager include:
- Web-based user interface for easy administration
- Easy scheduling to minimize user training and support
- Ability to launch calls with one button on the phone interface
- Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes compatibility
- Integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager for call control
- Optimized resource allocation for multipoint calls
- Consolidated views of scheduled meetings with export functions for ROI reporting
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.