Happy 21st #Anniversary IVCi! We have successfully grown & evolved into a dynamic company. Here's to many more years to come!
Cisco TelePresence MCU 4501 Series
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence® MCU 4501 is the industry’s leading entry-sized, full high-definition (HD) conferencing bridge (Figures 1 and 2). It offers organizations a low-risk, cost-effective solution for HD multipoint video conferencing. For those organizations with an existing standard-definition (SD) video environment, it provides a seamless transition path to HD with an option to upgrade the capacity when required. Compatible with all major vendors’ SD and HD endpoints, it delivers the best experience for each participant, every time.
Cisco TelePresence MCU is WebEx enabled, allowing customers to enjoy fully integrated, scalable conference involving callers from WebEx clients and telepresence endpoints.
- Standards-based and compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints
- Selectable between 6 HD or 12 SD video ports
- Upgradable to 12 HD or 24 SD ports
- Easy-to-use, versatile management interface
- More than 50 custom layouts
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323 endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence PacketSafe technology, which minimizes effects of network packet loss
- Compact size: two rack units (2RU) tall and 19-in. rack-mountable
- Supports Cisco TelePresence Conference me technology for multipoint desktop video
- Provides upscale SD resolution using Cisco TelePresence ClearVision technology
- Integrated with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Integrated with Cisco Unified Communications manager (v8.6 or later) for ad-hoc conferencing
- Integrated with Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Offers full interoperability with ISDN networks using standalone Cisco TelePresence ISDN gateways
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Fully integrated, with built-in gatekeeper and streaming server
- Supports Cisco® Multiway technology
- Continuous presence on every port
- Cisco TelePresence Universal Port technology, which helps ensure each participant receives the best possible experience
- Predictable port capacity
- Bandwidth per site up to 4 Mbps
- Video resolutions up to 1080p 30 fps
- SD support at up to 448p 30 fps