Emotional Fulfillment, Not Technology, Will Be the Stand-Out Offering of a Winning Brand ow.ly/DbHP6
Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence® MCU 5300 Series is a range of state-of-the-art multipoint control units (MCUs) that can grow with your business’ video usage over the long term (Figures 1 and 2). As the industry’s first stackable MCU, it provides an entry-level appliance and flexible port that enables your video deployment to grow as your telepresence usage accelerates. Compatible with all major vendors’ standard- and high-definition (SDand HD, respectively) endpoints, it delivers the best experience for each participant, every time.
Cisco TelePresence MCU is WebEx enabled, allowing customers to enjoy fully integrated, scalable conference involving callers from WebEx clients and telepresence endpoints.
- Standards-based and compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints
- Software selectable between HD or SD video ports
- Upgradable unit capacity using software port licenses
- Ability to stack two units together for increased capacity
- Easy-to-use, versatile management interface
- More than 50 custom layouts
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323 endpoints
- Cisco TelePresence PacketSafe technology, which minimizes effects of network packet loss
- Compact size: One rack unit (1RU) tall and 19-in. rack-mountable
- Upscale SD resolution using Cisco TelePresence ClearVision technology•Integrated with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Integrated with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (v8.6 or later) for ad-hoc conferencing
- Integrated with Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using standalone Cisco TelePresence ISDN gateways
- Support for Cisco TelePresence Multiway technology
- Continuous presence on every port•Cisco TelePresence Universal Port technology, which helps ensure each participant receives the best possible experience
- Cisco ClearPath is supported, providing improved media resilience with lossy networks.
- Predictable port capacity
- Bandwidth per site up to 4 Mbps
- Video resolutions up to 1080p, 30 frames per second (fps)