Let’s take a look at how UCaaS differs from on premise and what the advantages and disadvantages are. ow.ly/DbGB9
Cisco TelePresence MCU Conference Director
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Easily Monitor Video Conferences
Facilitate simple and scalable creation, control, and monitoring of video conferences with Cisco TelePresence MCU Conference Director. This unique application works across a range of Cisco TelePresence MCU products and is ideal for running simultaneous conferences across a number of conferencing units.
View and Manage Conferences in Real Time
Cisco TelePresence MCU Conference Director has an intuitive, easy-to-use management interface that delivers:
- Real-time views to discover and resolve problems rapidly
- Multiple conference management to control resources and settings
- Multiple device management for increased confidence and efficient conference setup
- Multiple simultaneous administrators to share duties and avoid availability conflicts
MCU Conference Director complements the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and provides:
- Familiar user interface to reduce training requirements
- Template-based provisioning to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Address book capability to quickly identify and connect endpoints
- Troubleshooting based on configurable parameters to differentiate service levels