IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Using high-definition video, advanced audio, and a finely tuned environment, Cisco TelePresence delivers live, immersive, face-to-face experiences over the network and across remote locations.
Easily and reliably include multiple locations in a single meeting with the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch. Features include:
- Simple setup: Use enterprise groupware, such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Ease of use: Push of a button to start your meeting.
- High-quality video: See participants in life-size, high-definition video.
- Superior audio: Get CD-quality spatial audio and no perceivable latency.
- Enhanced collaboration: Support up to 48 locations in a single meeting across many endpoints.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is an affordable purpose-built appliance that offers superior scalability and is easy to install.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch offers the following important features and benefits:
- 48 video screens per single Multipoint Switch: A single system supports conferences with up to 48 total screens (also referred to as telepresence ports).
- 440 video screens with Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch Network Multipoint: Allows for large town hall or lecture meetings with up to 11 Multipoint Switches networked together for supporting up to 440 Cisco TelePresence ports in a single meeting.
- Any combination of the following endpoints is supported:
- Cisco TelePresence System 3000 Series (three screens)
- Cisco TelePresence System TX 9000 Series (three screens)
- Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System EX Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System MX Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series (single screen)
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series Advanced Media (single screen)
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series (voice only)
- External voice-only participants
- Spatial, interactive audio: Multichannel, discrete audio means sound comes from the direction of the speaker, allowing voice tracking as audio is switched between locations.
- Cisco TelePresence WebEx® One Touch: When combined with Cisco TelePresence Manager, audio and data collaboration can be shared with the Cisco WebEx® application, also allowing sharing of participant lists and viewing of Cisco TelePresence video for the current speaker.
- Affordable and easy to install and manage: Web-based administration with role-based profiles is easy for administrators at both group and department levels. Three roles are available: system administrator for access to all functions, conference management for control over meetings, and diagnostics-only for technical access to system processes.
- Cisco Prime™ Collaboration Manager support: As an end-to-end monitoring and troubleshooting system for Cisco TelePresence meetings, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager monitors the status of all Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switches discovered within the network.
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.