IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Using high-definition video, advanced audio, and a finely tuned environment, Cisco TelePresence delivers live, immersive, face-to-face experiences over the network and across remote locations.
Easily and reliably include multiple locations in a single meeting with the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch. Features include:
- Simple setup: Use enterprise groupware, such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Ease of use: Push of a button to start your meeting.
- High-quality video: See participants in life-size, high-definition video.
- Superior audio: Get CD-quality spatial audio and no perceivable latency.
- Enhanced collaboration: Support up to 48 locations in a single meeting across many endpoints.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is an affordable purpose-built appliance that offers superior scalability and is easy to install.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch offers the following important features and benefits:
- 48 video screens per single Multipoint Switch: A single system supports conferences with up to 48 total screens (also referred to as telepresence ports).
- 440 video screens with Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch Network Multipoint: Allows for large town hall or lecture meetings with up to 11 Multipoint Switches networked together for supporting up to 440 Cisco TelePresence ports in a single meeting.
- Any combination of the following endpoints is supported:
- Cisco TelePresence System 3000 Series (three screens)
- Cisco TelePresence System TX 9000 Series (three screens)
- Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System EX Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System MX Series (single screen)
- Cisco TelePresence System 500 Series (single screen)
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series Advanced Media (single screen)
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series (voice only)
- External voice-only participants
- Spatial, interactive audio: Multichannel, discrete audio means sound comes from the direction of the speaker, allowing voice tracking as audio is switched between locations.
- Cisco TelePresence WebEx® One Touch: When combined with Cisco TelePresence Manager, audio and data collaboration can be shared with the Cisco WebEx® application, also allowing sharing of participant lists and viewing of Cisco TelePresence video for the current speaker.
- Affordable and easy to install and manage: Web-based administration with role-based profiles is easy for administrators at both group and department levels. Three roles are available: system administrator for access to all functions, conference management for control over meetings, and diagnostics-only for technical access to system processes.
- Cisco Prime™ Collaboration Manager support: As an end-to-end monitoring and troubleshooting system for Cisco TelePresence meetings, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager monitors the status of all Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switches discovered within the network.