Cisco TelePresence MX700 & MX800
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 systems represent the performance line within the Cisco portfolio of integrated video collaboration room systems. They offer a superior video and audio experience. The systems combine beautiful design and powerful functionality into an all-in-one solution for medium-to-large meeting rooms.
MX700 and MX800 can transform your meeting room experience—whether in connecting teams worldwide or in local meetings with a focus on content. The MX700 and MX800 Series are ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and video-centric rooms:
- The MX800 features a single, 70-inch LED screen for a people-focused experience
- The MX700 features dual 55-inch LED screens for a people-plus-content or person-to-person experience
- Choose a powerful 1080p60, 20x total zoom single camera or an optional, intelligent dual-camera, speaker-tracking solution
- Intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 provides an easy-to-use interface
- Wall mount or floor stand (free-standing and wall-secured floor stand options)
- HD collaboration with up to 1080p60 main video and 1080p30 content
- H.264 SVC and H.265 ready
- Optional 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Four simultaneous video inputs for easy collaboration
- For MX700, dual presentation is possible outside of a call
- Built-in amplifier and speaker system for high fidelity sound