Don't miss our webinar today on Reducing the Costs of Readmissions! ow.ly/JDC0d
Cisco TelePresence SX80 Codec
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence SX80 Codec (SX80 Codec) provides a powerful and flexible platform for creating the ultimate video collaboration experience. The SX80 Codec was built with the integrator in mind, enabling flexibility and creativity for customized video collaboration rooms that delight the customer. The SX80 acts as the audio and video engine to incorporate high-definition video collaboration applications into large meeting rooms, boardrooms and purpose-built or vertical application rooms.
The SX80 delivers up to a 1080p60 end-to-end high definition (HD) video and offers industry-first support for H.265, which lays the foundation for future bandwidth efficiencies made possible by the new standard. The codec offers a rich input and output set, flexible media engine and support for three screens enable a variety of use cases, adaptable to your specific needs.
Cisco offers three SX80 Integrator Packages to reduce the need for external equipment and the overall cost of enabling video in larger meeting rooms:
- SX80 Codec and PrecisionHD 1080p 4x camera for smaller room scenarios
- SX80 Codec and Precision 60 Camera, for lager room scenarios with the best image quality in the market
- SX80 and the SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera system, which features a unique direct, fast switching approach for active speaker tracking
With its powerful media engine, the SX80 Codec lets you build the video collaboration room of your dreams.
- One of the most powerful and feature-rich codecs available with the ultimate in video and audio quality
- The next generation HD video collaboration codec
- 1 rack unit (1RU) high, rack-mountable, with rack-mounting solution included
- Professional-grade connectors
- Unmatched quality and flexibility
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution – compatible with standards-based video without losing features
- 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco TelePresence MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Collaborate with four simultaneous video inputs
- HD collaboration with 1080p60 video and 1080p30 content
- One button to push (OBTP) to start a meeting
- Limitless integration possibilities
- Ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and industry applications
- Optimal definition up to 1080p60
- H.323/SIP up to 10 Mbps point-to-point
- Up to 10 Mbps total MultiSite bandwidth
- Ability to connect up to four HD sources and 8 microphones directly to the codec
- Full duplex audio with high-quality stereo sound
- Full application programming interface (APIs)
- Ability to take advantage of Cisco TelePresence Total Solution Management, transcoded HD MultiSite, recording and streaming, MultiWay, and firewall traversal
- Cisco TelePresence ClearPath packet loss protection technology for optimal experience
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager native support (requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.6 or higher)