4 Coding Apps For Kindergarten and Elementary School ow.ly/ECbe0
Cisco TelePresence System 1100
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
Business tools must help employees communicate and collaborate efficiently with colleagues, partners, and customers. Highly complex video-based technologies can lead to costly delays, lost productivity, and missed opportunities.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 allows you to easily move between virtual meetings, face-to-face meetings, audio conferences, and other types of business video applications.
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 Overview
Cisco TelePresence combines life-size, true high-definition video (1080p), CD-quality audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being “in person” with participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to focus on the meeting, not the technology, and communicate naturally and effectively.
The Cisco TelePresence in-person experience gives you the potential to transform your business by getting closer to customers, suppliers, and partners, improving communications between remote groups or individuals, and gaining time-to-market advantages. These benefits span all industries, and all sizes of organizations.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 accommodates seating for 1 or 2 participants on each side around a virtual table and supports up to 48 locations in a multipoint meeting. Integrated equipment for optimized user experience includes one 65-inch plasma screen, a speaker and microphone with echo cancellation, lighting, and an ultra-high-definition codec and camera that are specially tuned to small groups. Incorporating built-in support for audio conferencing, the Cisco Digital Media Player, and a rich media display, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is meeting-ready, enhancing your meeting room experience.
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 Applications
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is suitable for direct customer engagements, small presentations, and one-on-one meetings with remote employees or partners, or for joining larger Cisco TelePresence multipoint meetings. The system is versatile-you can effortlessly move from Cisco TelePresence meetings to audio conferences and use the screen to share data and rich media.
The ease of use and integrated, optimized features make it easy to schedule and launch meetings, recordings, and other solutions like Cisco TelePresence Expert on Demand, Cisco TelePresence Interoperability, or HealthPresence by just pushing a button. Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security, giving you the confidence to use it for both intra- and intercompany meetings.
In addition, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio to offer the same high-quality Cisco TelePresence experience, including:
- High-quality video at 720p and 1080p resolutions.
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required.
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio for rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones.
- Optimized lighting and audio quality.
- Multipoint meetings with up to 48 locations in any combination of Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs for easy and automated call start and controls-you just push a button.
- Ad hoc meetings allows you to meet “in person” anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment’s notice-with just a phone call.
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and QoS for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
- Any-to-any interoperability with standard- and high-definition video conferencing endpoints and collaboration with desktop video applications, such as the Cisco WebEx™ meeting application and the Cisco Digital Media System.
- Secure and reliable intercompany and intracompany calling between your organization and any other, including with public Cisco TelePresence suites.
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is Easily Upgradeable
At any time, you may upgrade to a Cisco TelePresence System 1300 for larger meeting capacity.
- A single 65-inch, 1080p high-definition plasma screen supports full, life-size images for two meeting participants.
- The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is designed to be flush-mounted on wall space in smaller areas, such as executive offices, bank branches, and doctor’s offices; anywhere a one-on-one conversation is desired.
- The system supports life-size images with ultra-high-definition video and spatial audio.
- The system integrates cameras, a lighting array, microphones, and speakers, all tuned to optimize the experience.
- The life-size images and remarkable video clarity of the Cisco TelePresence System 1100 allow you to see every expression, while the CD-quality audio allows you to hear every word.
- Integrated, optimized environmental features make it easy to schedule and launch calls.
- Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is Feature-Rich Out of the Box
Designed for smaller multi-purpose conference rooms, the Cisco TelePresence System 1100:
- Accommodates up to two participants in the room for meetings, video recordings, or other Cisco TelePresence applications
- Can be used as an auxiliary secondary PC display or as a digital sign when not in use for Cisco TelePresence applications
- Allows content sharing by either an external monitor or built in presentation-in-picture (PIP)
- Can be used in any multi-purpose conference room
- Works with all standards-based video conferencing and desktop video applications to help you scale globally
- Supports intercompany Cisco TelePresence calling for highly secure and scalable meetings across enterprise networks
Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is Packed with Features
The Cisco TelePresence System 1100 is a single screen, single camera system with a 65″ plasma display, camera, microphone, and integrated lighting in a sleek design. Expect all the standard Cisco TelePresence benefits, including:
- Fast deployment
- Simple calendar scheduling
- Simple “one button to push” meeting launch
- Bandwidth options for low bandwidth (T-1/E-1) or satellite connections
- Multipoint meetings with up to 47 other Cisco TelePresence rooms