IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
Bring the power of Cisco TelePresence to multipurpose conference rooms. With a streamlined, elegant design, one screen, and three cameras, the Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series can support meetings with up to six people in a regular conference room.
All meeting participants are life-size and life-like in Cisco TelePresence calls — and participation is effortless with automatic voice-activated switching. Built-in lighting produces high-quality, natural-looking video by eliminating facial shadows.
The Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series provides the flexibility your business needs to deploy Cisco TelePresence throughout the organization. Nearly any conference room with its existing table can be used. Built-in support for audio conferencing and display for presentations provide extra value, while bandwidth needs are reduced to a single video stream of the active speakers for optimized ROI.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
- Optimized for use in multipurpose conference rooms allowing more flexible room selection.
- A single 65-inch, 1080p high-definition plasma screen supports full, life-like images for up to six meeting participants.
- Streamlined and elegant design features a 65-inch screen with three cameras, microphones, and speakers.
- Effortless participation with automatic segment switching allows meeting participants to focus on business needs rather than meeting technology.
- Flexible options for data display include presentation-in-picture mode suitable for space-constrained environments.
- Provides a flexible system option for organizations looking to scale Cisco TelePresence to more locations globally.
- Brings a compelling Cisco TelePresence offer for companies of all sizes seeking a solution for remote or branch offices with limited space or bandwidth.
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.