Don't miss our webinar today on Reducing the Costs of Readmissions! ow.ly/JDC0d
Cisco TelePresence System 3000
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
The Cisco TelePresence System 3000 is an ideal endpoint for large group meetings, creating an environment for six people to meet in one location, and to be “virtually” joined by six additional people for a total of 12 TelePresence meeting participants. The Cisco TelePresence System 3000 is suitable for uses such as customer engagements, presentations to small or large groups, supply-chain dealings, press briefings, operational or engineering reviews, negotiations, or regular team meetings.
Cisco TelePresence System 3000 Benefits
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3000 integrates three 65-inch plasma screens and a specially designed table that seats six participants on one side of the “virtual table.”
- The system supports life-size images with ultra-high-definition video and spatial audio.
- A multipoint meeting can support up to 48 locations on a single call.
- The system integrates cameras, a lighting array, microphones, and speakers, all tuned to optimize the experience.
- The life-size images and video clarity of the Cisco TelePresence System 3000 allow you to see every expression, while the CD-quality audio allows you to hear every word.
- The ease of use and integrated, optimized environmental features make it easy to schedule and launch calls.
- Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security.