IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
Cisco TelePresence System 3010
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
To deliver an immersive collaborative environment with an in person experience, the Cisco TelePresence System 3010 allows 6 people to connect with up to 48 locations.
Cisco TelePresence systems combine life-size, ultra-high-definition video (1080p), spatial audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being “in person” with participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to communicate naturally and effectively.
By meeting “in person” with remote participants, you now have the potential to transform your business by getting closer to customers, suppliers, and partners, improving communications between remote groups or individuals and gaining time-to-market advantages. These benefits span all industries, including banking, manufacturing, retail, technology, telecommunications, healthcare, government, and education.
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 provides a boardroom-style table that seats 6 participants on each side, providing a “virtual” table for 12 participants in a point-to-point meeting, or up to 372 participants in a multipoint session. The system provides an optimized experience through integrated equipment, including three 65-inch plasma screens; spatial audio; microphones; lighting; integrated Ethernet and power; and multiple ultra-highdefinition codecs and cameras, all of which have been specially tuned to the large-group environment to optimize your experience.
The Cisco TelePresence Manager software integrates with enterprise groupware and Cisco® Unified Communications Manager, so scheduling is as easy as sending a calendar invitation, and you can launch both point-to-point and multipoint calls with the push of a button on the meeting-room phone.
Cisco TelePresence System 3010 Applications
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 is ideal for large group meetings, comfortably seating participants around a virtual table for applications such as customer engagements, presentations to groups, supply-chain dealings, press briefings, operational or engineering reviews, negotiations, or regular team meetings.
The life-size images and remarkable clarity allow you to see every expression, and the rich, CD-quality audio allows you to hear every word. The ease of use and integrated, optimized environmentals make it easy to schedule and launch calls by pushing one button. Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security, giving you the confidence to use it for both internal and external meetings.
Cisco TelePresence System 3010 package includes:
- Three 65-inch plasma screens and a specially designed physical table that seats 6 participants on each side of the virtual table
- Additional LCD display for sharing rich media content and other data using simple auto-collaborate functionality
- Integrated cameras, lights, microphones, and speakers that optimize the experience and use less power than a Cisco TelePresence System 3000
- Seamless integration with all Cisco TelePresence products and solutions to lower total cost of ownership, increase return on investment, and ease deployment
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence System 3010 Key Features
The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 integrates transparently with the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio to offer the same high-quality Cisco TelePresence experience, including:
- Consumes less power than the Cisco TelePresence System 3000
- Provides an improved data-share experience over the Cisco TelePresence System 3000
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio provides a rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones
- The Cisco TelePresence System 3010 offers optimized lighting and audio quality
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs offers easy and automated call start and controls — you just push a button
- Impromptu meetings allow you to meet “in person” anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment’s notice — with just a phone call
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and QoS for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling.
- Secure and reliable inter- and intracompany calling between your organization and any other, including with public Cisco TelePresence suites, is possible.