Conquer an Unfinished Task by Dedicating Only Two Minutes to It ow.ly/G4Tlu
Cisco TelePresence System 3200
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Technology
The Cisco TelePresence System 3200 enables organizations to host up to 18 meeting participants in a single large room. Ideal for large team meetings, cross functional meetings or training events, the Cisco TelePresence System 3200 delivers the superior video, audio and environmental features that create the immersive, face-to-face Cisco TelePresence experience.
Based on the proven, market-leading Cisco TelePresence System 3000 design, the Cisco TelePresence System 3200 extends the Cisco TelePresence portfolio from small, personal settings and intimate business meetings to large meeting rooms. Cisco TelePresence scales to fit your organization’s meeting needs today and into the future. Applications for the Cisco TelePresence System 3200 include large team meetings, cross functional team meetings, or training events.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence System 3200 Benefits
- System integrates three 65-inch high-definition plasma displays for life-size images at 720p and 1080p resolutions.
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality images, with superior eye contact; no user operation required.
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio facilitates natural conversation with no perceivable latency. Audio clarity allows all participants to talk in relaxed or soft voices and still be heard as if everyone is in the same room. Microphone electronics are carefully designed to eliminate interference from mobile devices and cell phones.
- Specially designed, optimized environment offers high-quality lighting and sound treatment.
- Simple scheduling and call launch process through integration with enterprise groupware and Cisco Unified Communications. Schedule meetings with a calendar invitation. Launch calls at the touch of a button. Both point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint meetings are equally easy to schedule and launch.
- Network Integration helps ensure reliability, high availability, security, and quality of service for high quality call experiences. Encryption of both video and call signaling provide highly secure communications.