Don't miss our webinar today on Reducing the Costs of Readmissions! ow.ly/JDC0d
Cisco TelePresence System 3210
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Based on the proven, market-leading Cisco TelePresence System 3000 design, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 brings the face-to-face experience to large meeting rooms.
Cisco TelePresence systems combine life-size, ultra-high-definition video (1080p), spatial audio, a specially designed environment, and interactive elements to create the feeling of being “in person” with meeting participants in remote locations. This simple, easy-to-use solution allows you and other participants to communicate naturally and effectively.
For large, distributed organizations striving to succeed in today’s global economy, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 brings the power of Cisco TelePresence technology to larger room venues. Ideal for headquarters sites or large regional offices, the system allows large teams to meet and collaborate virtually using this solution when many of the team members are in one physical location. With seating for up to 18 participants in a single room, the system delivers the same superior video and audio quality as the rest of the Cisco TelePresence portfolio. Applications for the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 include large team meetings, cross-functional team meetings, and training or classroom events. Cisco TelePresence systems can now scale to fit your organization’s wide range of meeting needs today and into the future.
Cisco TelePresence System 3210 Applications
The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 is ideal for large group meetings with many participants in a single location connecting to other satellite groups in remote locations. It provides an equal seat at the table for participants for applications such as operations reviews, status-update meetings, quarterly meetings with clients or partners, executive presentations, or meetings requiring staff to be present.
- Large teams: The seating capacity for up to 18 participants in a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 room allows the local team to meet in one room and use Cisco TelePresence technology to interact virtually with remote members of the team.
- Cross-functional groups: The extra seating capacity of a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 allows critical stakeholders from many organizations to participate in the Cisco TelePresence session. The attendance at many cross-functional meetings may vary widely, with many participants needed for critical decision points in a project. The extra capacity of a Cisco TelePresence System 3210 provides the flexibility needed for these events.
- Training: For corporate training and distance learning, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 allows you to virtually bring in subject matter experts or guest lecturers from one or more remote locations. For such applications, the large room capacity of the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 along with the proven video and audio technology of the application brings the immersive, virtual meeting experience to larger venues and larger audiences.
Cisco TelePresence System 3210 package includes:
- Three 65-inch plasma screens and two rows of specially designed physical tables that seat up to 18 participants on one side of the virtual table
- Additional LCD display for sharing rich media content and other data using simple auto-collaborate functionality
- Integrated cameras, lights, microphones, and speakers to optimize the experience and use less power than a Cisco TelePresence System 3200
- Seamless integration with all Cisco TelePresence products and solutions to lower total cost of ownership, increase return on investment, and ease deployment
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence System 3210 Key Features
- Consumes less power than the Cisco TelePresence System 3200
- Provides an improved data-share experience over the Cisco TelePresence System 3200
- Specially designed, high-definition cameras provide high-quality, high-definition images, with excellent eye contact and no user operation required
- Full-duplex, CD-quality audio provides a rich audio experience with no perceivable latency and no interference from mobile devices or cell phones
- The system offers optimized lighting and audio quality
- Integration with common enterprise calendaring programs offers easy and automated call start and controls — you just push a button
- Impromptu meetings allow you to meet “in person” anywhere there is a Cisco TelePresence endpoint at a moment’s notice — with just a phone call
- Integration with the network helps ensure reliability with high availability, security, and quality of service (QoS) for an optimal experience. Highly secure communications are enabled through encryption of both video and call signaling
- Secure and reliable inter- and intracompany calling between your organization and any other, including with public Cisco TelePresence suites, is possible
Cisco TelePresence 3210 Design Features
- Seating capacity for up to 18 active participants
- Excellent audio and video quality, even for second-row participants
- Power and Ethernet connections for all participants
- Connections for up to three additional graphics displays
- Room for 10 or more additional seats along the back wall
- Use of existing conference rooms; no risers are required for second seating row
- Upgrade kit available for Cisco TelePresence 30×0 rooms
- Upgrade kit available for Cisco TelePresence 3200 rooms