Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and soak up some sun. pic.twitter.com/S3p8zeLXvL
Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence ® TX1310 extends the experience pioneered by Cisco’s fully immersive three-screen solutions to smaller general purpose conferencing spaces. The TX1310 delivers an immersive experience on a single-screen system that enhances team collaboration across the table and around the globe.
The TX1310 65, features a 65-inch screen, crisp video resolution of up to 1080p60 (1080 pixels displayed at 60 frames per second), high-definition 1080p30 content sharing, premium audio quality, and the convenience of features such as “one button-to-push” calling. The TX1310 delivers the high-quality experience expected of Cisco ® immersive telepresence rooms. With an innovative combination of triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching technology, the TX1310 enables up to six participants to have a face-forward seat at the virtual table through a single video stream. Integrated audio conferencing and presentation-sharing capabilities make this solution a powerful team telepresence solution that enhances collaboration in many ways.
The TX1310 65 is designed for medium- and larger-sized conference rooms, using the existing table in the room, (Figure 2) to help customers extend high quality immersive experience to their larger workforce.
- Platform designed to work with advanced collaboration features.
- “One-button-to-push” and ad-hoc calling is even easier with a simple and intuitive Touch 12 user interface.
- Triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching maximize utility and limit bandwidth usage.
- Resolution of up to 1080p60 on a premium 65-inch screen helps ensure true-to-life visual connection.
- Presentation-in-picture allows for easy content sharing, and a connector is available for adding a dedicated auxiliary display.
- An optional audio-conferencing capability maximizes the solution utility.
- The solution offers multiuse capabilities such as laptop sharing or digital signage when not in a telepresence call.
- An integrated lighting assembly eliminates facial shadows and provides natural-looking video.
- Front speakers provide superior audio.
- Any-to-any interoperability is possible with standard- and high-definition video endpoints.