Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series (TX9000) is the new benchmark for immersive “in-person” collaboration. With modern design and advanced functions, the TX9000 Series enables business transformation through natural and effective communication with enhanced collaboration tools.
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series features two products: the one-row TX9000 seats up to six participants and the two-row TX9200 seats up to 18 participants. The TX9000 Series combines life-size, high-definition (HD) video, content sharing, spatial audio, and an advanced touch user interface, all integrated into a specially-designed room environment for the ultimate immersive experience.
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series creates a high-quality, simple, and reliable immersive experience by transparently integrating modern design and technology:
- The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series can deliver three 1080p 60fps HD video streams and a 1080p HD, full-motion 30fps content-sharing stream for superior video and content collaboration.
- Three 65-inch HD screens offer real-size, life-like remote meeting participation.
- State-of-the-art cameras clustered together deliver optimal eye contact and a continuous whole-room experience with no field-of-view overlap.
- An ultra-thin (one-inch) light reflector provides high-quality facial lighting for reduced glare with flexible deployment options (See Figure 3 for mounting options: wall mount or free standing).
- The system is designed with software and component stability in mind to ensure enterprise-grade reliability.
A Closer Look at the Cisco TelePresence TX9000:
Ergonomic desk environment
- The TX9000 offers an inviting relaxed seating environment with a large open workspace. The curved desk and screen layout enable comfortable in-room and remote personal interaction from any seating position.
Natural eye contact
- The three HD screens are positioned to provide direct, natural eye contact and optimal viewing angles from all seating positions.
- The TX9000 includes built-in LED lighting with a uniquely designed rear light reflector to deliver soft, natural facial lighting, removing any dark shadows caused by top lighting and bringing studio-quality lighting to immersive telepresence.
Built-in power and network
- Each seating position is equipped with a personal power and network LAN connection, designed to enhance the ease of use of personal devices.
Collaboration content sharing
- The TX9000 has simple, easy-to-use 1080p 30fps collaboration connections for both local and remote content sharing.
Intuitive touch control
- The TX9000 supports the Cisco TelePresence Touch 12 (Touch 12) device for system operation and control. The intuitive interface enables users to operate the system with no prior training through a clear, familiar interface. Along with the rich control features of the Touch 12, hardware buttons provide basic operations such as volume, mute, call, and Live Desk to encourage user interaction.
Scheduling and one-button-to-push
- As with all Cisco TelePresence products, the TX9000 supports simple scheduling through Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino calendar services, enabling Cisco’s unique one-button-to-push meeting start feature.
Cisco WebEx conferencing enabled
- The Cisco TelePresence WebEx® integration feature extends Cisco TelePresence meetings to Cisco WebEx users. This solution offers unified scheduling and one-button-to-push meeting start, and it combines audio and data-sharing capabilities. Remote attendees join through the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center and receive video and content from the Cisco TelePresence system. This integration improves user experience, making meetings easier and more productive.
- The TX9000 design includes a centrally located cluster of three HD cameras positioned in an unobtrusive location, allowing maximum screen usage while offering best-in-class eye contact.
Advanced HD camera
- The TX9000 Series has three HD 1080p, 60 fps (frames per second)-capable cameras.
Advanced content sharing
- The TX9000 Series supports a full motion HD 1080p, 30 fps content channel.
Large content screen
- The TX9000 Series has a 42-inch LED 1080p screen for content sharing.
- Personal in-desk microphones enable high quality audio pick-up with room and individual mute options.
- Uniquely designed speakers positioned above the screens provides the highest-quality audio replication to all participants.
- Speaker location and use of the AAC-LD audio codec provide life-like location-based audio.
Flexible room sizes
- The TX9000 has seating options that support up to 18 participants.
Flexible room design
- The immersive room experience can be further enhanced by a common room design and remediation. The TX9000 supports a wide range of room styles, color palettes, and lighting levels, and its modern design philosophy fits well in all office environments.
- Interoperability of the TX9000 Series is guaranteed with all Cisco video endpoints and 3rd party H.323 and SIP standards based endpoints.
Flexible Content Options
- Share and receive content at 1080p 30fps. Annotate on anything being shared from anyone using your Touch12 with the TX line of endpoints. Any endpoint in the meeting, including WebEx, can view the annotations. In software version TX6.1 you can move your content being shared from the bottom content display to the center main display.