Happy Fourth of July. Enjoy the day everyone!
Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco VCS comprises Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Control (VCS Control) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Expressway (VCS Expressway) to enable smooth video communications easily and securely inside and outside the enterprise.
Cisco VCS Control provides video call and session control, registrations, and enhanced security for Cisco TelePresence conferences. It enables definition of aspects such as routing, dial plans, and bandwidth usage, while allowing organizations to define video call-management applications, customized to their requirements.
For organizations that need video collaboration beyond the enterprise, Cisco VCS Expressway is required alongside Cisco VCS Control. Cisco VCS Expressway allows video traffic to traverse the firewall securely, enabling rich video communications with partners, customers, suppliers, and mobile and teleworkers.
When Cisco VCS is deployed with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Business Edition 9.1.2 or later, the following is also possible when remote and mobile access to Cisco Unified Communications Manager is enabled:
- Mobile experiences using any Cisco Jabber client with access to all collaboration workloads (video, voice, content, instant messaging, and presence) without requiring the extra step of a VPN.
- VPN-less teleworker support for Cisco TelePresence personal endpoints (Cisco TelePresence EX, MX, SX and C Series as well as Cisco Jabber).
- Mobile and browser-based collaboration with Jabber Guest: Realize the benefits of new ways of securely and easily interacting with “guests” whether they are consumers, other businesses, or even temporary employees.
The Cisco VCS Control and Expressway deliver exceptional scalability and resiliency, secure communications, and simplified large-scale provisioning and network administration in conjunction with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS). They can be deployed as a dedicated appliance or as a virtualized application on VMware with additional support for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS™) platforms.
- Business-to-business video: Using Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, you can collaborate with customers, partners, and suppliers as easily and securely as you do with email messages. No prearrangements are needed. And, if your partners, suppliers, or customers have a third-party standards-based H.323, H.264 switched virtual circuit (SVC), or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) system, you can collaborate with them too – as easily as you do with those people in your own office.
- Mobile video experiences using Cisco Jabber® for TelePresence (formally Movi™) clients: Secure mobile access based on Transport Layer Security (TLS), Cisco Jabber® for TelePresence mobile lets you make and receive video calls without requiring the extra step of a VPN.
- Teleworkers: Teleworkers can use their personal Cisco TelePresence endpoints for video interactions with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers from their home office.
- Investment protection: The solution offers video interoperability with your current standards-based H.323, H.264 SVC, and AVC or SIP systems and devices.