4 Strategies for Structuring Productive Remote Teams: ow.ly/q67l303H0g0
Cyviz Display Controller
Cyviz designs and manufactures world-class, premium display walls and systems that elevate the collaborative experience.
For the better part of two decades, through a dedicated, singular focus on perfecting large display technologies, Cyviz has honed their understanding of the sophisticated requirements of organizations across a range of industries -and continue to invest heavily in research and development to ensure that their products are always on the cutting edge.
On these promises, they deliver: Cyviz consistently meets installation deadlines and provides service worldwide, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operations.
The Cyviz Display Controller (CDC) consists of software, its engine and the Cyviz signature multi-touch monitor. The CDC is designed to manage displaywalls for high performance collaboration.
Delivering simplicity to your collaborative work environment.
Simplicity is the governing principle behind the CDC. Whether your meeting is just a local review or a session with several participants over VC using multiple sources and data sharing, the CDC delivers an intuitive interface that helps drive your meeting.
Few common tasks are more than two clicks away. For example, for a standard meeting a user can push one button to power up the system, call VC participants and set up relevant data sources. In short, one click will initiate a complete collaboration.
All sources in a collaborative work environment (CWE) can be managed with the CDC. A particular emphasis has been placed on embedding the Cisco Codecs. No current solution offers more flexibility when applying video conferencing in a CWE.
Several years ago, Cyviz fully recognized that the user interface is often an obstacle hindering full utilization of information, expertise and investments made in infrastructure.
Adding simplicity to the equation is a crucial element and the CDC has been developed for exactly this purpose: to bring out more value from CWEs. It offers a singular interface to your work and introduces a number of game-changing features.
Cyviz Display Controller Features
- Manages all sources in a CWE.
- Configurable software that is easy to set up.
- Freely movable and scalable PiPs managed with drag and drop.
- Intelligent PiPs that arrange according to context.
- Sharing of PiPs in HD.
- Sharing of desktop in dual HD.
- C, give it a name, and your preset is ready for the next meeting).
- All video conferencing functionality available: address book, recent/missed calls, bandwidth control, video panning and zooming, etc.
- Distributed CDC clients available for static (fixed) and dynamic (portable) sources.
- Quick-start, one touch welcome view.
- Manages light, sound and window shades.