GlobalMed CareTone® Ultra Telephonic Stethoscope
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Telephonic Stethoscope | Digital Stethoscopes
When you need the best quality heart and breath sounds, you want the latest in digitally enhanced technology. GlobalMed is the worldwide distributor for CareTone Digital Telephonic Stethoscopes which many clinicians prefer.
- Obtain optimal sound quality, including volume and selectable bell diaphragm switch, with provider-side controls.
- With ultra-low band-width requirement, the CareTone Ultra Telephonic Stethoscope will send you crystal clear heart, airway and lung sounds.
- Use the CareTone Ultra Telephonic Stethoscope with your current equipment whether you have a videoconferencing system, a PC-based system or even assign your stethoscope its own IP address using the CareTone IP Management System (CIMS).
CareTone® Ultra Telephonic Stethoscope Features
- True to life sound reproduction.
- Full-range sensitivity.
- Features the Littman Master Classic II chest piece.
- Adjustable volume control.
- Bell/diaphragm switch to enhance auscultation exam.
- Enhanced low frequencies for heart sounds.
- High frequencies for pulmonary sounds.
- Compact design (2.6”W x 4.3”D x 0.9”H).