Body Language Matters – In Person, Online or Over Phone: ow.ly/V4NrJ
GlobalMed ClearProbe Ultrasound
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Portable Ultrasound Machine | USB Ultrasound Probe
- ClearProbe provides outstanding image quality with 256 shades of gray.
- ClearProbe is highly reliable and durable and is designed to be impervious to dust and dirt. It carries a one-year warranty.
- Easily save, store and print images with measurements, calculations, annotations, cinéloop and zoom with the help of the ClearProbe’s autoscan mode.
- Simplicity of the USB design enables use anywhere a PC is available
ClearProbe Ultrasound Features
- Ultrasound Probe plugs into USB ports of laptops, notebooks and desktop PCs.
- Compatible with WindowsXP, Vista or Mac running Windows.
- Measurement and calculation includes distance, area, bladder and prostate volume, annotation and OB calculations.
- Recognized as one of the top ten innovations by the International Academy of Science.
- Portable abdominal USB probes for bladder, aorta, liver, kidney, gall bladder and OB scans.
- Endocavity USB probes for transrectal and transvaginal scans.
- Portbale peripheral imaging probes for vascular access, nerve blocks, testes, intraoperative and musculo-skeletal scans.
- Other USB ultrasound probes available with MegaHZ abilities from 3.5 to 2