IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
GlobalMed CONi™ Services
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Medical Software | Diagnostic Imaging Software
GlobalMed’s cloud-based CONi Services is making it easier, faster and more efficient to share patient studies with distant specialists for rapid decision-making on appropriate treatments. As a DICOM PACS, CONi enables studies from multiple modalities, such as CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound, to be accessed from anywhere in the world and stored. Sharing and viewing studies using the site is accomplished in just a few basic steps and even patients can have access to their studies to view at any time.
CONi™ Services Features
- Studies can be shared with a specialist at another facility within minutes, not hours, for determining if an emergency patient should be transferred or remain at the original location. Secondary over-triage can even be avoided.
- Secondary hospitals don’t have to wait for a transferred patient to arrive with a CD before determining a treatment plan. No CD is needed since the same studies can be viewed at the CONi Services site by both parties simultaneously.
- When viewing studies, the system also allows clinicians to create HPI, radiology, discharge or SOAP reports to save with a patient’s medical record.
- Patients need not undergo additional scans at secondary facilities that have viewed the studies on CONi Services, thereby reducing their lifetime exposure to radiation.
- Because CONi is DICOM-based, studies can easily be transferred to a receiving facility’s PACS.
- For simplicity, physicians can view studies from all of their patients using just one login.