The Enterprise: Not Ready for WebRTC ow.ly/G4S6n
GlobalMed FirstExam Mobile Telemedicine Station
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Mobile Medical Carts | Telemedicine Carts
Clean, compact and organized, the GlobalMed FirstExam Mobile Telemedicine Station transforms the typical videoconferencing cart into a sleek platform that neatly houses all equipment including a selection of medical peripherals and a powerful laptop computer. The station is designed for offices and areas that are short on space yet need the ability to present a patient to and share images and data with a remote provider.
Clean, Compact and Organized
GlobalMed, the first company to integrate video conferencing equipment and medical peripherals into one portable system, takes the platform to the next level by housing and storing all equipment within one highly organized station. The FirstExam™ modernizes the look and design of telemedicine systems by enclosing all the video conferencing, medical equipment and respective cables in compartments out-of-site but still within easy reach of the clinician.
The GlobalMed FirstExam™ can be equipped with your choice of medical devices to be contained within the peripheral bins. The system is available with user-selected hardware or software codec for compatibility with legacy systems.
FirstExam™ Mobile Telemedicine Station Features
- The entire system is ultra-stable and maneuverable, with six wheels and side handles for safe transport and effortless steering from room-to-room.
- The laptop computer, medical peripherals and their associated cables are all enclosed by lockable bins for easy access and secure storage.
- The station has a small footprint, as only one monitor is needed for video conferencing. The other monitor is on the laptop, which also eliminates the need for a separate computer keyboard.
- The monitor can be swiveled left or right during a patient/remote provider discussion while the bedside clinician can conduct data entry on the laptop off to the side.
- The pan, tilt, zoom video-conferencing camera can be controlled by a remote clinician.