Science is cool. ow.ly/P2oye
GlobalMed iREZ i5770 PTZ Camera
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Diagnostic Imaging | Medical Imaging Equipment
GlobalMed’s iREZ i5770 Pan, Tilt and Zoom Video Camera provides outstanding image quality at an affordable price. This camera is perfect for boardrooms, conference rooms, educational institutions and security applications.
- The iREZ i5770 PTZ Camera is fully remote controllable via RS-232 (VISCA) permitting control from anywhere in the room.
- There are 64 different custom presets available to the user of the iREZ i5770 PTZ Camera with the ability to switch between presets at three second intervals for ease of use and rapid changes.
- The pan/tilt capabilities of the iREZ i5770 camera have an adjustable speed control and a wide range pan/tilt of 300 degrees pan/ 90 degrees tilt giving the user a wide variety of views and points-of-view.
Signal System: NTSC or PAL
- Image Sensor: ¼-type Sony CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768×494 (NTSC); 752×582 (PAL)
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Lines (wide end)
- Lens: 18x Optical; 2x Digital Zoomf=4.1mm (wide) to 73.8mm (tele)
F1.4 to F3.0
- Video Output: RCA (S-Video Converter available)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- Auto Exposure: Auto/Manual/Priority AE Exposure and Back-light compensation
- Pan/Tilt Pan: ±300° (max speed: 70°/sec)
- Tilt: -30° to +90° (max speed: 50°/sec)
- Position Presets: 64 Positions
- Power Consumption: <10W Dimensions (WxDxH): 137x140x156mm
- Weight: ~ 2 lb 3 oz (1kg) Supplied Accessories: AC Adapter
IR Remote Control Unit
Operating Instructions Mounting Options: Ceiling Mount or Desktop Installation Body Color: Black
REZ® i5770 PTZ Camera Features
- High zoom ratio AF lens-18x optical + 2x digital zoom
- Excellent low-light sensitivity
- Desktop or ceiling mount installation
- ¼ type Sony CCD
- Auto Focus
- Iris Control
- Three Camera scan modes