How to Use a Virtual Event to Give Exhibitors More Leads - Expo ow.ly/ztdhn
GlobalMed Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Blue Tooth Electronic Stethoscope | Digital Stethoscope
The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope is a state of the art unit that easily fits into workflow and a practitioner’s pocket. It vastly improves on sound assessment, especially when a body sound is faint.
- Faced with a noisy environment when conducting patient exams, the Littmann Electronic Stethoscope, with proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction(ANR) technology, reduces on average 85% of unwanted background sounds.
- Due to its user-adjusted sound amplification, clinical evidence demonstrates it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds, like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs as well as abnormal lung sounds.
- Captured sounds can be shared real-time, saved to medical records or reviewed online with colleagues using the onboard Bluetooth® technology.
Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 Features
- Traditional tubing design to fit comfortably around the neck, or folds easily into a pocket.
- 3M™Littmann®Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips come with two sizes for custom fit.
- Sound experience equivalent to Littmann cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope.
- Non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Use available Zargis®Cardioscan™Software to help detect and classify suspected heart murmurs while assessing a patient.
- Includes Zargis®StethAssist™Software for heart and lung sound visualization.