GlobalMed OTOcam 300
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Digital Video Otoscope | Video Otoscopes
Small and lightweight, the GlobalMed OTOcam 300 offers crisp full-color images of the inner ear with a direct connection via USB to a computer. Video and still images can be shared with a remote physician during a live video conference.
Offering you clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, our otoscopes are valuable tools for providers. The images they provide can help educate patients for increased compliance. The digital design simplifies the store-and-forward process for consultation while providing the ability to save the images to patient records. GlobalMed offers a choice of two otoscopes, depending on your needs and those of your patients.
- Well-lit video enables a clinician to acquire crisp full-color patients images to clearly see features in a patient’s inner ear.
- Workflow is simplified when using the OTOcam 300 in conjunction with GlobalMed’s CapSure image automation software to draw and annotate on images.
- Light-weight design provides for true one-handed operation.
- USB direct connection eliminates the need to charge a battery.
- Built-in heating system reduces annoying delays caused by condensation.
OTOcam 300 Features
- Captures images as close as 8mm.
- Powerful internal light source.
- Plug and play installation.
- Images can be saved in DICOM format.