Science is cool. ow.ly/P2oye
GlobalMed SpiroPerfect™ Spirometer
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Portable Spirometer | Pulmonary Function Test
With a simple digital USB connection, the portable GlobalMed SpiroPerfect™ Spirometer allows clinicians to see and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests in seconds.
- Clearly and quickly evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction.
- Increase success rates of patients undergoing smoking cessation.
- Show progress and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures.
- Motivate pediatric patients using incentive graphics within the software design
SpiroPerfect™ Spirometer Features
- Intuitive interpretation tool comes with CardioPerfect™ Software.
- Includes starter pack of transducers, calibration syringe and diagnostic software.
- Connects to any PC via digital USB.
- Print and/or save spirometry results.