Courts Are Finding Success with Video Conferencing: ow.ly/OWPj6
GlobalMed Spot Vital Signs™ LXi
GlobalMed is a privately held telemedicine company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is the leader of telemedicine companies in telehealth hardware and software R&D, design, engineering, manufacture and support. Their team of telemedicine software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools that are unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility. GlobalMed’s award-winning patented new medical technologies and unique intellectual properties culminate in solutions that exceed even the most challenging requirements for clarity, accuracy, accessibility, convenience and cost-effectiveness, and that create an ecosystem of connected health.
Portable Vital Signs Monitor | Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment
Equipped with connectivity-ready programming, the GlobalMedx Spot Vital Signs LXi provides the industry standard in patient monitoring for your telemedicine program. It easily integrates with GlobalMed’s CapSure® Store-and-Forward Image Automation Software to add vital signs to saved images.
- Improve patient comfort while saving your time when measuring blood pressure with the help of integrated SureBP® technology that checks pressure in 15 seconds while the cuff is inflating.
- In order to easily fit into workflow and existing products both Masimo® and Nellcor® sensors can be used with the unit.
- A larger and brighter LCD display provides easier visibility of vital signs from greater distances and with the help of optional wireless connectivity the portable machine can transmit vitals directly to a patient’s EMR.
Spot Vital Signs™ LXi Features
- Pulse rate and MAP are fully integrated into the portable monitor.
- Interoperability features allow connection with a variety of top telemetry devices.
- Option of applying SureTemp® or the Braun ThermoScan®PRO 400 Ear Thermometer.
- Calculates BMI (body mass index).
- Allows for manual entry of weight, height, respiration and pain level.
- Allows quick retrieval of previous vital signs data for up to 50 reads.
- Connects to select Health o meter®and Tanita®digital scales.
- Easy to use.
- Battery level indicator.
- Reading number indicator.