Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and soak up some sun. pic.twitter.com/S3p8zeLXvL
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom Architected Telepresence Experience
Designed for integrators to efficiently deploy turnkey multi-codec telepresence systems across a wide range of customer environments, the Polycom® Architected Telepresence Experience™ (Polycom ATX™) system is a complete solution that includes industry-leading codecs, cameras, and microphone arrays for creating life-like HD telepresence experiences. The Polycom ATX solution also includes telepresence software to deliver multi-codec system intelligence and synchronization, a software development kit (SDK) with support for Crestron and AMX control systems, as well as configuration tools, training and design support services.
Enabling AV integrators to deliver customized telepresence solutions
With the Polycom ATX solution, integrators provide their customers with integration, support, and ongoing services to help ensure a telepresence solution that addresses both existing and evolving needs. Integrators may also provide the furniture, displays, décor and unique telepresence space designs. Content displays can be incorporated into the ATX room for real-time collaboration, and control interfaces can be customized to control lighting, additional cameras, audio sources, and electronic whiteboards and other multimedia devices. Interfaces can be tailored to include branding, different languages, or a specific color scheme or style.
With a lower total cost of ownership, the Polycom ATX solution enables life-like telepresence for more customers and more environments than ever by leveraging the H.264 High Profile video compression standard, which reduces bandwidth requirements by up to 50%. To further expand and enhance deployment options, the hightly adaptable Polycom Architected Telepresence Experience solutions are completely standards-based and fully interoperable with the millions of existing video conferencing systems in use around the world today, including all Polycom immersive, room, and personal telepresence solutions, as well as Polycom’s conference platforms, recording and streaming servers, and video management applications.
- Experience stunning HD quality at up to 50% less bandwidth with industry-leading H.264 High Profile support
- Industry-leading technologies and expertise power custom immersive telepresence environments
- Flexible designs leverage existing space, furniture and decor
- High definition video, audio, and data optimize the meeting experience
- Partner skills and services help ensure that specific application requirements are addressed
- End-to-end solutions deliver life-like meeting experiences
Polycom Telepresence Solutions
Polycom immersive telepresence suites offer a variety of set-up options for multiparty calls from fully managed to self-service models.
Organizations that prefer to partially or completely self manage can enjoy multiparty conferences from Polycom RPX suites at the touch of a button using Polycom Single Touch™* capabilities. They can also select meeting attendees from a directory and dial them dynamically with Polycom Meeting Composer™*, or easily connect to meetings that were scheduled using Polycom Conferencing for Microsoft® Outlook*. The Polycom RMX® and Multipoint Layout Application technology automatically create an optimized multiparty view of all other rooms whether the room has 1, 2, 3 or 4 screens.
*Screens shown are for optional user interface included with ATX 300. ATX systems using SDK for customized user interface may vary in features and UI design.
Polycom ATX Features and Benefits
- The Polycom ATX solution is completely interoperable with Polycom RPX and OTX solutions, as well as all standards-based video conferencing products, helping you maximize your capital investment and continue to use traditional video solutions
- Design immersive telepresence environments using 2, 3 or 4 video displays, delivering flexibility and scalability to match your unique room requirements
- The Polycom ATX solution allows meeting spaces, furniture, displays, and décor to be customized for unique use models and environmental requirements. Conent displays can be incorporated into the room design to address particular collaboration applications. Even the user interface on the control panel can be customized to provide additional audio visual and room controls for lighting, additional cameras, audio, content displays, electronic whiteboards and other multimedia devices. The interface may be tailored further to include branding, a different language, or a specific color scheme or style.
- Polycom components, including industry-leading codecs, cameras, microphone arrays, software, and configuration tools, provide technologies that support unique deployment requirements