4 Best Practices for Building Your Meeting Room of the Future: ow.ly/RamK7
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Unified Collaboration System Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™
Delivers a high definition telepresence collaboration experience to Microsoft Lync environments.
Polycom CX7000 Overview
The Polycom CX7000 unified collaboration system redefines the way users communicate by providing a unique multi-way collaboration experience with high definition (HD) telepresence technology. The result is a rich unified communication experience that enables Lync users to collaborate naturally and effortlessly without boundaries.
Optimized and Purpose-built for Microsoft Lync
Purpose-built for Lync environments, the Polycom CX7000 delivers an intuitive user interface that enhances efficiency by natively combining all the powerful features of Lync with high definition telepresence, voice, and collaboration into one seamless experience. Optimized for Lync, the CX7000 integrates into overall Microsoft IT infrastructures with plug-and-play simplicity making it easy to deploy, manage, and use.
The Polycom CX7000 natively integrates with Microsoft Exchange® providing an at-a-glance room calendar enabling users to quickly locate and join their Lync Online meetings. Leveraging a high-quality wireless keyboard and mouse, users naturally navigate and collaborate with ease. And with simple Lync conference leader controls, users can easily add, remove, and manage participants for more productive and efficient meetings.
By easily sharing, editing, and managing high-quality documents, spreadsheets, and multimedia content, work can be completed quickly in real time, allowing for more creative and comprehensive collaboration.
A demo of Polycom CX7000:
Polycom CX7000 Features and Benefits
- Combine all the features of Lync with Polycom’s industry leading HD technology to create a powerful collaboration system
- Naturally engage in rich collaboration by easily sharing high-quality documents, spreadsheets and multimedia content through the familiar Lync interface
Unrivaled simplicity for end users and IT managers
- Same user experience from personal desktop to room system
- Intuitive user interface featuring click-to-join conferences through native Microsoft Exchange integration
- Plug-and-play device doesn’t require additional software or drivers
- Centralized management
Optimized and purpose built for Microsoft Lync
- Tested and certified by Microsoft for the most seamless, unified communication experience
- Seamlessly adds native video conferencing to Lync environments
- Delivers all the benefits of Lync on premises or in the cloud
Polycom CX7000 Package Contents
- All systems include: System unit, keyboard and mouse, cables and power supply with local cordset
- CX7000 View system includes: Polycom EagleEye View camera with built-in microphones
- CX7000 HD system includes: EagleEye III camera and Polycom HDX® Microphone Array