How to Align a Sales Force With Strategic Goals ow.ly/ECbFs
Polycom HDX 4000 Series
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Whether connecting colleagues across campus, or teams around the world, the ability to communicate in real time, right from your office is essential, if not critical, to conducting business. The Polycom HDX 4000 series is clearly the best video solution for nearly any application – from executive meetings to disaster recovery. It delivers the richest audio, clearest and sharpest video, most transparent technology, and easiest to use interface, all enhanced by world-class service and support.
- True Multimedia experience with a 20.1 inch HD screen and powerful speakers
- True high definition video at 1280×720 (720p) resolution
- Realistic and natural conversations using Siren22 Stereo Surround Audio
- Share CAD drawings, movies, images, spreadsheets – and more – all in native resolution
- UltimateHD experience with HD Video, Voice and Content
- Large 20.1 inch screen for improved productivity and multimedia experience
- VoIP or analog speakerphone capable
- Privacy feature allows for connection of third party headset and microphone
- Two models available, the HDX 4001 offers standard definition video resolution while the HDX 4002 offers the complete UltimateHD™ experience with HD video quality
Effective office communications with the ultimate in desktop audio, video and content
In the course of business, organizations experience emergency management updates that require an immediate response, weekly calls with sales, quarterly all-hands updates, and critical meetings with board members. Polycom HDX 4000 enables you to conduct these communications from your office – in real time, in high definition.
The Polycom HDX 4001 and HDX 4002 systems are powerful desktop video conferencing solutions designed for professionals. With a 20.1” screen, powerful stereo speakers and sleek design, the HDX 4000 series is more than a communications device, it’s also a fully functional monitor for your PC or Mac.
The HDX 4000 series is built on High-Definition TV (HDTV) standards, which enhances the overall viewing experience and eliminates meeting fatigue. Additionally, colors are more vibrant and realistic and movements are both sharper and smoother, offering users the ability to interact more naturally.
Sharing HD content is also only a click away. You can easily share your presentations spreadsheets or multimedia files during the video call – in full high definition, at full frame rates.
This exceptional user experience provides remarkable sound as well with Polycom HD Voice™ technology in every call. For a truly in-person meeting experience, video participants can take advantage of built-in microphones and can hear remote participants’ voices in stereo. And, audiophiles can plug in a music player for incredible audio from built-in stereo speakers.
Make Great Things Happen With Polycom HDX 4000 Series
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity – over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you too, can achieve great things with Polycom HDX 4000 Series.
Polycom HDX 4000 Highlights
High definition video: Natural communications with 1280 x 720 at 30fps (720p). Exceptional video resolution even at lower data rates.
High definition voice: Polycom Siren™ 22 technology provides true high fidelity stereo audio.
High definition content: Share HD content – from presentations to multimedia demonstrations.
Share content: Polycom HDX series supports standards-based People+Content™ content sharing technology. Optional People On Content™ collaboration technology allows participants to integrate themselves into presentations.
Large HD Display: 20.1” widescreen display for compelling presentations and life-like video conferences.
Powerful HD Audio: Powerful built-in speakers and superior microphone technology for rich stereo surround.
Embedded multipoint: An optional 4-way embedded multipoint bridge for greater flexibility in large conferences.
Flexible connectivity: Optional network interfaces for easy access to your BRI, PRI or V.35 network.
Polycom UltimateHD™ solution: The HDX series integrates easily with the Polycom RMX product line for high definition video bridging. The RSS™ 2000 recording and streaming server provides high definition capture and playback Effective office communications with the ultimate in desktop audio, video and content.
Polycom HDX 4000 Series desktop solutions come in two models: Polycom HDX 4002™ and Polycom HDX 4001™
All models deliver the highest quality voice, video and content sharing available in the market today.
- Up to 1280 x 720 resolution at 30fps (720p) on HDX 4002 and 4CIF on HDX 4001
- Maximum bandwidth: 4 Mbps
- POTS connection brings additional telephone or cell phone caller directly into the conference without tying up the conference phone Options
- 4-way internal MP enables the Polycom HDX 4000 series to have 4 port bridge capability
- Polycom People On Content – Presentations come alive when the presenter becomes part of the show
- People+Content – Allows users to see you and your presentation at the same time
- Microphone Array can be used in conjunction with the built-in microphones
- HDX remote control offers an additional method of control