IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
HD video conferencing at the desktop with the power of Polycom UltimateHDThe Polycom HDX 4500 is an all-in-one personal telepresence system that offers an incredible UltimateHD™ Experience. A 24 inch screen, 1080p camera and powerful speaker transform any desktop into a multi-media powerhouse. With video resolutions up to 1080p30 and 720p60, life-like video calls await any user. The HDX 4500 also has an additional video output to allow end-users display near or far end video on a secondary monitor in the room.
- Natural collaboration with either a 20.1 inch (HDX 4002) or 24 inch (HDX 4500) screen
- High Definition up to 720p30 (HDX 4002) or full HD up to 720p60 and 1080p30 (HDX 4500)
- Realistic and personal conversations using Polycom Siren™22 and Polycom StereoSurround™ audio technology
- Share CAD drawings, movies, images, spreadsheets — and more — all in native resolution
Polycom HDX 4500 Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the Polycom UltimateHD™ experience with HD Video, HD Voice, and HD Content
- Incredibly sharp and bright screen and powerful stereo speakers, makes a perfect monitor for any desktop
- A second monitor output (HDX 4500) allows system to be used in a variety of different offices and for many applications
- High Definition video starting from just 512 kbps with standards-based H.264 High Profile
- Privacy feature allows for connection of third party headset and microphone
- Polycom Constant Clarity™ Technology gives users the best overall audio and video experience even with challenging network and environmental conditions
Make Great Things Happen With Polycom HDX 4500 Series
Performance-engineered to deliver life-like collaboration, the Polycom® HDX® 4500 solution combines extraordinary visual and audio capabilities with practical everyday functionality for bringing video to desktops and personal meeting environments.
The HDX 4500 leverages the H.264 High Profile video compression standard to use up to half the bandwidth of alternative telepresence solutions, making it ideal for offices within enterprises as well as remote sites, branch offices, and teleworking environments. In addition, the exclusive Polycom Lost Packet Recovery™ quality of service technology helps ensure sustained high-quality interactions, even over congested networks.
Personal HD Video Conferencing Like You’ve Never Experienced
The Polycom HDX 4500 solution combines a series of unique innovations to deliver powerful rich-media communication. Built to high-definition-television (HDTV) industry standards, the HDX 4500 LCD display provides vibrant colors and smooth movement control. Using Polycom HD Voice™ technology and dual, built-in microphones, users are able to hear remote participants in full stereo, while advanced four-way speakers deliver astonishingly life-like audio. As a result, interactions with colleagues and partners, across campus or around the globe, are more natural than ever.
Polycom HDX 4500 Video Conferencing Systems offer great flexibility for group video conferencing, with an optional embedded multipoint feature that allows multiple locations to be brought into conferences quickly and easily. Polycom HDX 4500 systems also include powerful tools for content sharing, with presentations, graphics, spreadsheets and multimedia files incorporated into visual communication to facilitate better collaboration.
Additionally, with Polycom People On Content™ embedded chroma key technology, the user’s image can be inserted into the foreground of the content and appear to be part of the presentation. With a modern, streamlined design, the HDX 4500 combines professional-level visual communication with full PC and Mac monitor functionality.
Polycom HDX 4500 Benefits
Natural communication experiences: HD video up to 1920×1080 30 fps
Clear understanding of all participants: High-definition voice and Polycom Siren™ 22 technology deliver high-fidelity stereo sound
Improved information sharing: Sharing graphics, presentations, and richmedia content across HD and non-HD systems
Life-like interactions: Two HD display options (24” for HDX 4500, 20.1” for HDX 4002) deliver ultra-realistic, face-to-face communication
The Polycom HDX 4500 easily integrates into a larger network with Polycom Intelligent Core technology so users can centrally manage and provision with Polycom’s CMA 4000/5000.