4 Best Practices for Building Your Meeting Room of the Future: ow.ly/RamK7
Polycom HDX 7000 Series
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
High Definition Quality for the Standard Conference Room
The Polycom HDX 7000 series provides flexible, affordable HD video conferencing for high-quality communication throughout mainstream workplace environments. Expanding the utility of visual communications quickly and easily, the Polycom HDX 7000 series is ideal for education, medical, enterprise, and on-demand collaboration applications.
Enhancing collaboration with HD technology
Intuitive interfaces allow users to quickly adopt and use the Polycom HDX 7000 system, while a variety of bundle options enable the Polycom HDX 7000 series to be wall mounted, free standing, or easily wheeled to any location to accommodate video conferencinging in any room. With embedded multipoint and content sharing capabilities, the Polycom HDX 7000 series allows individuals to collaborate in HD detail on content such as diagrams, project plans, multimedia presentations, and more.
Leveraging Polycom’s renowned quality and designed to High Definition (HD) standards, the Polycom HDX 7000 series utilizes features such as Polycom HD Voice™ technology to deliver patented, crystal clear audio, and Polycom StereoSurround™ audio to separate room sounds into left and right channels to deliver physical sense spatiality to opposite-end participants.
For rich media group presentations, the Polycom HDX 7000 series displays dynamic content and data in HD to enhance collaboration and audience participation. With Polycom People+Content™ collaboration technology, users can share presentations and live video simultaneously, allowing conference participants to interact naturally and dynamically.
Make Great Things Happen With the Polycom HDX 7000 Series
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity—over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you too, can achieve great things with the Polycom HDX 7000 series.
Polycom HDX 7000 Series Highlights
- High definition video: Natural communication in 1280 x 720, with exceptional resolution even at lower data rates
- High definition voice: Polycom Siren™22 and Polycom Stereo Surround,offering superior audio performance
- High definition content sharing: Enables graphic, presentation, and rich media content sharing with HD or anyother video conferencing system and non-HD systems through People+Content and People+Content IP
- Embedded multipoint: Optional 4-way embedded multipoint bridge allows for greater flexibility and participation
- Flexible connectivity: Optional interfaces allow for easy access to your BRI, PRI or V.35 network
- Key element of a total Polycom video solution Seamless integration with the Polycom RMX 2000™conference platform, Polycom ReadiManager®SE 200 management and scheduling application,Polycom Video Media Center™— VMC 1000 content management and multi-casting solution, and Polycom RSS™2000 recording and streaming server.