Don't miss our webinar today on Reducing the Costs of Readmissions! ow.ly/JDC0d
Polycom HDX 9000 Series
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Premier Video Conferencing Systems for High Impact Visual Experiences
Incredible HD quality for integrated conference rooms. Multiple serial ports for camera control and locking phoenix audio connectors for the integrated space. Raising the bar for performance and flexibility, Polycom HDX 9000 Series video conferencing systems deliver high-definition collaboration experiences to conference rooms, lecture halls, executive suites and more.
High-Performance Architectures Radically Boost Visual Communication
Polycom HDX 9000 Series systems powerfully and seamlessly integrate with rich-media tools to enhance any presentation or meeting environment. Through integration of Polycom HDX 9000 Series systems’ powerful set of APIs and abundant video and audio connectors, customers can create and customize conferencing solutions for simple to advanced applications, including auditoriums utilizing multiple cameras, projectors and displays; executive boardrooms with touch-panel displays, recessed lighting and individual participant monitors; and training facilities with high-definition lecture recording systems and HD document cameras. Polycom HDX 9000 Series systems also offer greater conferencing flexibly with the optional embedded multipoint feature, which allows multiple sites to be brought online quickly and easily.
High-Quality, Natural Interaction
Life-like conference audio for Polycom HDX 9000 Series systems environments is driven by Polycom Siren 22 and Polycom StereoSurround technologies, enabling attendees to hear remote participants’ voices in stereo through left and right dual-mode speakers within a single microphone array. Polycom HDX 9000 Series systems are powerful enough to discern the subtlest of sounds and transmit them to others in the conference, enabling clearer and less ambiguous communications and more efficient meetings.
Polycom HDX 9000 Highlights
- True high definition (HD) video up to 1080p30 or 720p60 resolution with the ability to connect multiple HD video sources
- Polycom’s VC2 vision realized with presence capabilities and full management of systems through Polycom Converged Management Application™ (Polycom CMA™) solution
- Hear voices and music clearly with 22 kHz audio in StereoSurround™
- Share HD content easily in native resolution including images, documents and multimedia
- Easily integrate video system into your environment
Polycom HDX 9000 Benefits
- High Definition Video Conferencing Natural communications up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps (1080p), with exceptional resolution even at lower data rates
- High Definition Voice Polycom Siren™ 22 and Polycom StereoSurround™ technologies for powerful, superior room-filling audio performance
- High Definition Content Sharing Polycom collaboration technology for sharing graphics, presentations and rich-media content with HD and non-HD systems
- Flexible, Simplified Integration 2U design, flexible video and audio inputs and outputs for integration into many types of rooms and environments, with complete system remote control