How to Align a Sales Force With Strategic Goals ow.ly/ECbFs
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Mobile and desktop users can now experience the freedom of HD-quality visual communications from anywhere. Unlike competitive systems, the Polycom® Telepresence m100 solution utilizes industry standard protocols, allowing seamless connection to the millions of room and immersive telepresence systems in use today worldwide. Users can enjoy person-to-person calling or even one-to-many through a video bridge. Within minutes, the simple software can be downloaded and installed. Users can search for contacts, friends, and colleagues in their directory and simply click-to-call.
Polycom Telepresence m100 solution is perfect for small and medium businesses that need a cost-effective way to add to their communication tools. The intuitive interface lets users search directories for colleagues or friends and click a name to call, discuss projects and share virtually anything from their desktop to remote participants and teams.
Larger organizations will use the software to conduct efficient talent interviews and build vendor relationships. The Polycom Telepresence m100 also gives remote users the ability to simply download the software-based video client to stay connected to these large organizations without providing expensive transportation. Remote users can stay connected to large organizations without expensive and reoccurring travel or less than adequate communication devices. Vendors and contractors are no longer required to be onsite, saving company office space requirements. This flexible and secure software offers a powerful, low-risk and standards-based way to build relationships.
For users of group conferencing systems, the premium performance and advanced features of the Polycom Telepresence m100 solution will perfectly integrate and complement larger room systems while maximizing end-to-end conferencing and collaboration quality.
The Telepresence m100 solution offers a number of innovative features, including Constant Clarity™ technology. Even when Internet connections are less than optimal, Polycom Constant Clarity technology protects visual communications with the same technology used in premium-grade immersive telepresence solutions.
In today’s Internet-driven world, the ability to conduct real-time communication and collaboration is critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in unified collaboration, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity with high-quality voice, video and content sharing — over any network, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. To meet the needs of a large deployment above 100 users, consider the Polycom CMA® Desktop enterprise solution.
- Premier-Quality Audio, Video, and Content — Crisp high resolution video with H.264 HD video, high fidelity 14kHz audio, and HD content sharing.
- Simple and Easy to Use — Along with an easy-to-use interface similar to your favorite chat program, click-to-call features and organization directory offer more benefits without extra complications.
- Mobility — Always on, always connected. Stay in touch with colleagues and customers from the office, home, or while traveling.
- Superior Innovation — Polycom Constant Clarity™ technology produces high-quality audio and video over less than optimal Internet connections.
- High Return on Investment — Works with existing hardware and software solutions from other Polycom Telepresence m100 users to room systems using H.323 and SIP.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership — User-friendly download requires little to no IT staff support to install or maintain. Using standard USB cameras that are often already in place is also cost effective.