mHealth News: The Headlines You Might Have Missed ow.ly/FVvVB
Polycom RealPresence Capture Station Portable Pro
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Unconventional locations can provide the greatest real-world learning, knowledge, and intelligence. With its rugged casing and portable design, the RealPresence Capture Station Portable Pro lets organizations stream live presentations from anywhere with an internet connection, or create recordings for on-demand viewing. From executive webcasts to educational lectures, this appliance eliminates the complexities of content creation by automatically synchronizing audio, video, and presentation slides–instantly creating a feature-rich, highly polished online multimedia presentation.
- Enjoy flexibility and choice – Choose high definition for when you need premium quality, and standard definition for mitigating bandwidth constraints
- Portability plus performance – Dual HD-ready inputs for “People” and “Content” sources enable HD webcasting from the field
- Enhanced confidence monitoring – An integrated LCD screen provides visual display of video, content, and audio levels, to ensure that content is being captured correctly, regardless of environment
The RealPresence Capture Station Portable Pro has a compact, all-in-one design. Purpose built for rugged use in the field, it lets your organization communicate with confidence–even in challenging operating environments. This solution includes the toughest casing available: an airtight and waterproof Pelican case with specialized foam protects hardware from impact. An integrated LCD screen provides visual display of video, content, and audio levels, ensuring that content is being captured correctly, especially in unconventional environments.
- True plug-and-play webcasting – Intelligently recognized by central management, so no need to provision when changing locations
- Automated workflow – Software compresses video, synchronizes media with graphics and publishes presentations automatically
- The toughest casing – This airtight and waterproof Pelican case includes specialized foam to protect hardware from impact
- Versatile and scalable – Integrated with Polycom’s Video Content Management portfolio for steaming scalability and enhanced content management