The Polycom RealPresence Capture Station Pro is an easy-to-use, room-based appliance that helps organizations record and stream presentations from any meeting room, classroom, or auditorium. The Polycom RealPresence Capture Station Pro synchronizes audio, video, and presentation slides–instantly creating feature-rich, highly polished online multimedia presentations. Whether delivering scalable, secure, and branded executive webcasts from the studio, automatically streaming lectures from the classroom, or recording training videos, this solution makes the complexities of content creation simple.
- Enjoy flexibility and choice – Choose high definition for when you need premium quality, and standard definition for mitigating bandwidth constraints
- Leverage your A/V investments –
- Support any content source – Laptops, projectors, electronic white boards, and document cameras can provide valuable information to enhance a presentation, meeting, or lecture
- Capture with confidence – New local video and audio outputs let presenters preview their video alignment and quality
Centralized management provides you with the control and automation needed to cost-effectively deploy—and scale—your visual communications programs. The Polycom RealPresence Capture Station Pro can be centrally controlled, provisioned, and monitored through Polycom RealPresence Media Manager. The solution can be fully automated according to a recurring schedule, such as a quarterly town hall meeting, or a school semester, via the Media Manager’s event scheduling tool.
- Easy deployment – A wizard-based configuration system provides fast, seamless, and no-hassle integration with RealPresence Media Manager
- Automated workflow – Software compresses video, synchronizes media with graphics and publishes presentations automatically
- Plug and play from content sources – Hardware supports a wide variety of content inputs and formats, including SDI and EagleEye III Cameras
- Leading edge technology – Keep up to date with the latest features and enhancements through your support contract
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.