Today’s increasingly competitive global workplace requires teams to be able to make decisions across distances and without barriers. To compete and become more agile in a fast-moving world, organizations need to create productive work environments that support socialization and collaboration as these interactions spark innovation, engagement and higher productivity. But most conference rooms are ill-equipped to meet these challenges. According to Forrester Research over 90% of meeting rooms lack even basic video collaboration capabilities. Teams are left to themselves to use antiquated or unreliable consumer-grade tools when making critical business decisions.
Polycom RealPresence Group Series is the engine that drives enterprise-grade video, voice and collaboration experiences, accelerating decision-making and fostering innovation. Only Polycom delivers video collaboration experiences that bring users closer together and drive meaningful conversation for geographically dispersed teams. Next-generation collaboration tools ensure that everyone is involved in all aspects of the conversation, with interactive content on any device. Standards-based interoperability and deep integration with Skype for Business ensures that the experience is a scalable and manageable part of the UC experience that users are already familiar with.
- EagleEye Producer uses innovative facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, or focus on the person speaking— whichever you prefer, eliminating the “bowling alley” view that is all too common in video calls.
- For a more immersive feel, EagleEye Director II offers the highest performance speaker tracking experience, transmitting facial expressions and body language for higher impact and more productive video collaboration.
- Polycom SmartPairing™ technology makes it simple to use your own tablet to start and manage video calls.
- RealPresence Group Series features the ultimate voice clarity, automatically reducing background noises and delivering advanced echo cancellation to keep meetings on track and free from distractions.
- Polycom NoiseBlock technology keeps annoying sounds such as keyboard clicking and paper rustling from interrupting your meetings.
- Polycom Acoustic Fence captures sounds from inside the virtual fence while blocking those from outside, enabling video collaboration in open workspaces.
Content Collaboration Experiences
- Share content up to 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second – video clips, CAD animations, medical diagrams, or anything else you can dream up.
- It’s easy to share content using the HDMI or VGA connections or wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device.
- For advanced content collaboration, connect to Polycom Pano for easy wireless sharing from up to 4 users at the same time plus annotation and whiteboarding when using a touch display.
- Open, standards-based interoperability, giving you the freedom to connect to anyone, anywhere. We’re compatible with both current communication technology investments and with new and emerging systems to deliver the best investment protection.
- Native interoperability with Skype for Business extends the benefits of your UC platform investment while simplifying the experience for users.
- Built-in interoperability with popular Video- as a Service platforms unlocks access to powerful high performance in-room video collaboration for subscribers of cloud video services.
IVCi is a Platinum Polycom Reseller and has been delighting our customers with their products for over 20 years. Our certified sales and engineering teams can design and implement any Polycom solution—whether it’s a complete, turnkey system or part of an integrated, mixed environment. As a collaboration expert, IVCi can architect and deliver a UC solution that integrates with your existing investments, aligns with your business requirements, and fits within your budget.