mHealth News: The Headlines You Might Have Missed ow.ly/FVvVB
RealPresence Mobile for Apple iOS
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Extending rich video collaboration to your mobile device
Use your iPad or iPhone to connect and collaborate face to face with colleagues, partners, customers, students, and patients—anyone, anywhere.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile, powered by the Polycom RealPresence Platform, extends video collaboration benefits beyond the office and conference room. Receive the same high-quality, secure and reliable video experience you are accustomed to receiving inside the office on your mobile device.
Using Polycom RealPresence Mobile, you can:
- Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video, and content right from your personal device
- Experience breakthrough control of video conferencing room systems from the comfort of your chair (iPad)
- Annotate documents including pictures, Microsoft® Office files stored locally or in the cloud (iPad)
- Easily participate in RealPresence CloudAXIS hosted video sessions with the touch of a meeting link
- Share a digital whiteboard across the table or around the globe (iPad)
Polycom RealPresence Mobile for Tablets and Smartphones:
Polycom RealPresence Mobile leverages standards-based protocols that have been deployed on more than two million video-enabled rooms, desktops, mobile devices and immersive telepresence systems. No other mobile solution offers wider and deeper interoperability.
- Enable users with industry-first Polycom SmartPairing, ultrasonic connectivity between tablets and room systems.
- Experience the quality and interoperability of standards-based SVC/AVC coding technologies without complex user setup or interaction
- Leverage content collaboration no matter which signaling protocol your organization uses with standards-based H.239 and BFCP support over H.323 and SIP
- Easily provision and authorize up to 50,000 individual users with just the click of a mouse thanks to the tight integration of Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager and Microsoft Active Directory