IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
Polycom RealPresence One
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom RealPresence One is a comprehensive offering that combines the complete RealPresence Platform with software endpoints and optimized services – all for a yearly subscription fee.
Enjoy all the benefits of the RealPresence Platform – interoperability, scalability, and reliability – combined with the benefits of consolidating video data centers into a virtualized video network. RealPresence One empowers IT managers who wish to:
- Increase agility: Easily spin-up and spin-down video capacity based on their organization’s changing needs
- Increase resilience: Software provides better disaster recovery and easier backups for business continuity
- Reduce deployment time: Software is quick and easy to deploy, especially for trials and proof-of-concepts. Purchase, download, and install within hours, vs. days with hardware appliances
- Reduce total cost of ownership – Virtual appliances and applications use your IT resources more efficiently, supporting datacenter consolidation
- Simplify management: Enjoy single-pane-of-glass visibility for all applications
- Align with strategic IT policies: Add video infrastructure to existing virtualized data center
RealPresence One is a solution that is comprised of the complete software infrastructure that enables both multiparty Connections for users across the network, and User Licenses, to enable each user with access to powerful video collaboration and content solutions.
Customers simply decide how many, and what type of, multiparty connections they need (Standard or Universal), and how many users they would like to enable with video services. Instead of investing in all components of the RealPresence Platform up front, RealPresence One enables customers to enjoy the full benefits of the solution for a yearly subscription fee.
- Standard Connection: VoIP, SVC up to 720p HD, AVC up to CIF
- Universal Connection: VoIP, SVC up to 720pHD, AVC up to 1080p/30 HD, transcoding, advanced layouts, TIP support
Additionally, if there are times when the organization needs more multiparty connections, for example a large corporate communications event, customers can purchase “bursting” packages that provide more multiparty connections for a limited time, enabling the organization to always invest only in what is needed.