SAPVoice: The Future Of Work Is Hands Free And Voice Driven ow.ly/DafKY
Polycom RealPresence Utility Cart 500
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
The RealPresence Utility Cart 500 will allow users to bring in remote participants wherever they are needed. The ease-of-use and flexibility of a mobile cart will increase productivity through communications happening when and where you need to be.
Within your organization you may need to bring an expert to troubleshoot an issue on a piece of equipment, or allow a guest the ability to conduct business from their hotel suite or bringing in a training expert to a remote area of the building.
The RealPresence Utility Cart 500 offers:
- Single 27 inch or Dual 22 inch HD displays
- Incredible HD quality video up to 1080p60
- Powerful audio
- Large casters for ease of mobility
- Optional rechargeable battery pack allowing up to 4 hours of operation
- Easy access to all video inputs and outputs
Features specific to the Utility Cart:
- Lightweight design at under 75Lbs without optional items
- Small footprint, 28″ diameter polished aluminum star base
- 5 x 4″ swivel casters (2 locking)
- Sturdy chrome side handles allow cart to be safely and easily moved and maneuvered
- Integrated Storage drawer with location for customer supplied padlock
- Storage basket for accessories
- Durable, stain resistant work surface which resists bacteria, mold and moisture
- Laptop/accessory shelf, can be located on left or right side and stores in drawer
- Large single 27″ or dual 22″ (21.5″ viewable) 1080p full HD LED backlight LCD
- Dual display system maximizes people and content/PC for best viewable screen sizes.
- Easy access front panel PC/Audio/USB connections
- Discrete but easy access to codec mounted under drawer
- Double cable wrap hidden behind display
- Vesa mounting points for a customer supplied wireless access point located on the rear of monitor column
- Multipurpose microphone can be used on work surface or other location for larger audiences
- Optional audio enhancing stereo speaker kit (15Watts x 2 (RMS))
- Optional rechargeable battery (34Ah) kit approved to UL60601-1 (TUV) or IEC60601-1 and IEC62040 with remote user interface and approximately 4 hours battery run time.