4 Best Practices for Building Your Meeting Room of the Future: ow.ly/RamK7
Polycom RealPresence Video DualManager 400
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Without the proper tools, managing a video conferencing network can be challenging, error prone and very time consuming, resulting in wasted time and underutilized services. Typical administrators spend a considerable amount of time manually updating, configuring and troubleshooting the network. Not having immediate reports on conferencing usage hinders administrators in planning and increasing utilization. The RealPresence Video DualManager 400 provides administrators centralized management application tools to implement, integrate, monitor, manage and report on the video network. This centralized solution puts the administrator in control of the network in real time, allowing them to understand exactly the current health and status of all video conferencing services.
Administrators can use Video DualManager to centrally provision, monitor and manage the entire video collaboration network. Through dynamic provisioning, it automatically configures and maintains hundreds of video clients at pre-determined software baselines. This eliminates having a variety of software releases in the field, fixing end-user configuration mismatches, being uncertain about the quality of video being provided, and other typical management issues. Built-in reports, application dashboards, and drill-down tabs ensure instant access to troubleshooting and operational metrics.
The built in H.323 gatekeeper and SIP Proxy/Registrar functionality provides administrators the flexibility of integrating the video conferencing network into leading UC platforms, making video conferencing easy to use for end users without complex and costly reconfigurations. The integration simplifies and unifies dialing so that making video calls is as easy as a telephone call.
- Scalability to 400 devices, helping you effectively manage mobile, desktop and group telepresence systems
- Easy administration through comprehensive device monitoring, provisioning, management and software revision control
- Directory and presence engines to simplify dialing
- Scheduling options via Web GUI or APIs, resulting in a holistic application
- Utilizes a centralized AD database for simplifying and streamlining account management, logging and monitoring.
- An API suite, for direct integrations into your key applications and systems
Customers and partners who want to better understand the API suite, or get started, can refer to the Polycom Developers Program. For assistance in using the API suite to develop applications for your specific business needs, visit the API Software Integration service page for consulting options.
Features and Benefits
- Simplified administration and provisioning: Dynamically provision mobile, personal, and group systems with feature sets, call quality, bandwidth rights and software updates – minimizing administration work and user setup.
- Centralized device management: Single application to monitor and manage all endpoints in the network, immediate real time views of the status and health of the video network.
- Conference scheduling and management application: Use either the web scheduler or API to schedule and launch video calls. Central application to manage ongoing conferences, point to point or multi-party.
- Universal Collaboration: Providing seamless connectivity without complex reconfiguration of UC environments helping to reduce costs and extend the value and reach of existing UC investments with built in H.323 gatekeeper and SIP Proxy/Registrar.
- Simplified Administration: User accounts and personal meeting rooms are automatically provisioned centrally, with little or no administrative effort.
- API Suite: Increase end user productivity and lower administration cost via API SDK for conference monitoring, provisioning users and VMRs, resource reporting and billing. Custom applications integrate the video conferencing network into company wide applications, processes and systems.
- CloudAXIS Support: Key components of the RealPresence Platform and CloudAXIS extend enterprise-grade video collaboration to any business (B2B) or consumer (B2C) and connect users from Skype, Facebook, Google Talk and other presence-based applications into a secure Polycom videoconference via a simple web browser.
- Ease of Installation: Convenient appliance combining Polycom’s RealPresence Resource Manager and RealPresence DMA with support for up to 400 devices and 150 concurrent calls.
RealPresence Video DualManager provides video administrators the tools needed to centrally implement, manage, monitor and report on video collaboration services. The solution eliminates typical manual administrative tasks while delivering to users a high quality, easy to use service.
- Automate and centralize your video network management, eliminating time consuming and error-prone manual monitoring and management procedures
- Simplify the customer experience using dynamic provisioning, directories and contact list dialing with presence information
- Integrate video collaboration into your environment with the API suite and custom applications
- Prepare for the BYOD policy with support for mobility and desktop video clients
- Integration with existing corporate database, directory, and security structures and UC-applications such as Microsoft OCS/Lync, for smooth transition of video into IT-environments without duplication of processes or system elements
Complete solutions for video-enabling all or select parts of your organization, including management applications, video conferencing platforms, recording and streaming servers, video content management, secure remote access, and a full suite of partner solutions.