4 Best Practices for Building Your Meeting Room of the Future: ow.ly/RamK7
Polycom RealPresence VideoProtect 500
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Government agencies and corrections facilities need to provide citizens services and protect public safety. The Polycom RealPresence VideoProtect 500 solution is a safe, secure videoconferencing solution that delivers local services to citizens no matter where they are located, and minimizes the need to transport inmates for court appearances, arraignments and other judicial interactions.
Key Benefits of the RealPresence VideoProtect 500 include:
- Ruggedized wall-mountable enclosure for use in high traffic public
- Easy operation with automated call scenario functionality
- Multiple visitation and arraignment applications possible with handset or hands-free options
- In-person experience with high-definition video conferencing up to 1080p resolution
Features specific to the VideoProtect 500:
Handset Only Mode (Audio through handset only with volume control):
- Auto Answer Mode: Call comes in, video is auto answered, audio is muted until handset picked up
- Standard Answer Mode: Call is only answered when handset is picked up.
- Auto Dial Mode: System auto dials a preset # when the handset is lifted. Preset is labeled “auto dial”
- Hang Up call: System hangs up call when handset is placed on hook, with an inbuilt 3 second delay in case of accidental user error.
Hands-free Mode (No handset therefore no volume control):
- System auto answers ONLY. No other features
- Call is disconnected by “far-end” hanging up call
- Audio through speakers only.
Both Handset and Hands-free Mode (Includes volume control and auto dial features):
- System auto answers with audio through speakers
- Pick up handset and audio goes to handset only (privacy)
- Hang up handset and audio returns to speakers
- Feature need pre-defining upon installation