Happy 21st #Anniversary IVCi! We have successfully grown & evolved into a dynamic company. Here's to many more years to come!
Polycom RSS 4000
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Centralized server for recording, streaming, and archiving multimedia conferences
The Polycom RSS 4000 Recording and Streaming Server is a network-based appliance that records, archives, and streams telepresence and video conferences to desktops, conference rooms, and more. Organizations benefit from reduced communication costs, improved knowledge sharing, and extended use of information assets.
By leveraging the Polycom RSS 4000 with existing telepresence systems, video conferencing endpoints and video infrastructures, organizations convert one-time events into knowledge assets deliverable to audiences via URL link and the intuitive Polycom RSS 4000 interface. Applications for the Polycom RSS 4000 include executive and corporate communications, training sessions, lectures, project management meetings, and more. The Polycom RSS 4000 is simple to use and fully compatible with standards-based telepresence and video conference systems, conference bridges, management applications, and more.
Conferences are streamed to live audiences in up to 720p HD resolution, and automatically archived in the Polycom RSS 4000 in 1080p HD resolution, with Polycom StereoSurround™ audio and shared content such as slides and spreadsheets. Integration with Polycom RMX Series Conference Platforms enables one-touch recording, and all recordings can be securely played back on telepresence and video conferencing systems or via web browser.
For organizations requiring a complete video content management solution, the Polycom RSS 4000 integrates with the Polycom Video Media Center™ (VMC) 1000 to automatically import and publish recordings and widely broadcast live streams.
Polycom RSS 4000 Recording
- Easily capture telepresence and video conferences, including content, using standard-based endpoints
- Record and stream events in high quality with HD and SD formats and high fidelity audio
- Access and centrally manage via the existing network — no need for additional recording devices
- Record up to 15 simultaneous conferences for large recording needs
Polycom RSS 4000 Streaming and Playback
- Produce up to 4 Standard Definition quality live streams Stream in 720p high definition (HD) quality
- Access video content live or on demand
- Search and review archived content from video endpoints or web interface
- View content in recorded format, including HD
Polycom RSS 4000 Makes Good Business Sense
Real-time communication and collaboration is critical to organizational success. As the market leader in telepresence and video, voice, and content collaboration solutions, Polycom makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity — over any network, in any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide prefer Polycom solutions. In today’s economic climate, Polycom solutions make good business sense. See how your organization can increase productivity and realize a fast ROI with the Polycom RSS 4000 recording and streaming server.
- Uses the video conferencing network as the production source for videos such as training modules, CEO broadcasts, town hall sessions, knowledge sharing, compliancy, project managements and mass communications
- Perfect for corporations who want to Web cast events such as company meetings, either live or on demand
- Leverages your investment in the video conferencing systems, turning them into content generation sources
- Quickly and affordably enables new uses for video conferencing systems and rooms
- Saves time and resources by recording and/or streaming audio and video conferences and extending the communications to employees, partners, and customers who cannot attend in person
Extend and enhance communication across your organization with video recording and streaming.
Polycom RSS 4000 Product Highlights
High capacity: Shared network-based recorder and streaming device, leveraged across the video conference systems, records up to 15 concurrent conferences
Easy to use recording: Multiple options for quick and easy recording and streaming from the video conferencing systems, including bridges
High quality: Up to 1080p high definition video recording and 720p HD live streaming, Stereo Surround audio and full content recording for top quality media productions
Easy viewing: Supports both unicast Video on Demand and Multicast for streaming to large amount of desktops plus the ability to playback using the video endpoints
High reliability: Dual RAID 1 hard disk drives, redundant power supplies and dual Network Interface Cards
Content management: Content can be downloaded for post editing production or automatically imported into an enterprise wide content management application such as the Polycom VMC 1000 video on demand and live broadcast server