Body Language Matters – In Person, Online or Over Phone: ow.ly/V4NrJ
Polycom RealPresence Distributed Media Application (DMA)
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom’s integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Quality, resiliency and scale for your telepresence network
The Polycom RealPresence Distributed Media Application (DMA) is a unique network-based virtualization application for managing & distributing calls across collaboration networks. Utilizing a highly reliable & scalable processing architecture, the RealPresence Distributed Media Application is an integral solution in the Polycom RealPresence Platform, available as a hardened appliance or software optimized for virtualized environments, which maximizes and leverages existing infrastructure & investment. When coupled together in a video network, the RealPresence Resource Manager and Distributed Media Application can be tightly integrated into operational systems for scheduling, billing, provisioning, and monitoring through the industry’s most robust, open suite of APIs
- Lower operating and administration costs: Uniting diverse networks, Polycom RealPresence Distributed Media Application (DMA) platform utilizes a centralized AD database for simplifying and streamlining account management, logging and monitoring.
- Integrate video collaboration: Management application API suite for custom application development, companies benefit from end user self provisioning and management of conferences, lower administration costs and increased user productivity.
For customers and partners who want to better understand the API suite or get started, please refer to the Polycom Developers Program. For assistance in developing applications using the API suite for your specific business needs, visit the API Software Integration service page for consulting options.
Features and Benefits
- CloudAXIS Support: Key components of the RealPresence Platform and CloudAXIS extend enterprise-grade video collaboration to any business (B2B) or consumer (B2C) and connect users from Skype, Facebook, Google Talk and other presence-based applications into a secure Polycom videoconference via a simple web browse
- Universal Collaboration: Providing seamless connectivity without complex reconfiguration of UC environments helping to reduce costs and extend the value and reach of existing UC investments.
- Unmatched Scale: Supports 75,000 device registrations and 25,000 concurrent calls, and provides load balancing and MCU resource management to up to 64 bridges for the most demanding environments.
- Highest Resiliency: Redundant application servers and databases, and geographically distributed super clusters, eliminate single points of failure and provides high availability.
- Simplified Administration: User accounts and personal meeting rooms are automatically provisioned centrally, with little or no administrative effort.
- Increased Resource Utilization: Advanced routing algorithms maximize resource utilization and dynamically distribute calls based on prioritizing, bandwidth and class of service.
- API Suite: Increase end user productivity and lower administration cost via API SDK for conference monitoring, provisioning users and VMRs, resource reporting and billing. Custom applications integrate the video conferencing network into company wide applications, processes and systems.
A Polycom RealPresence Platform Solution
- Highest degrees of scale, redundancy, and resiliency of any video infrastructure portfolio in the industry for maximum efficiency and optimal user adoption
- Integration with existing corporate database, directory, and security structures and UC-applications such as Microsoft OCS/Lync, for smooth transition of video into IT-environments without duplication of processes or system elements
- Complete solutions for video-enabling all or select parts of your organization, including management applications, video conferencing platforms, recording and streaming servers, video content management, secure remote access, and a full suite of partner solutions.