Cisco’s Software Strategy and Cisco ONE Offering: Helping Rewrite the Rules of IT ow.ly/I5OIT
TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec is the integrator’s codec of choice
The TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec has a small physical size combined with the performance of the TANDBERG 3000 MXP system making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec Design Features:
- Designed for custom integrations
- All the power and functionality of the TANDBERG 3000 MXP videoconferencing system
- Expandability for future applications
- DVI/XGA with VESA Power Management
- Total management via serial port, embedded web server, SNMP, Telnet, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP and on screen menu
TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec Application Features:
- Join up to 4 video and 3 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG 3000 MXP Codec Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network
- Bandwidth: up to 512 kbps ISDN/ 2 Mbps IP
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-quality audio
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR