The TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec is the integrator’s codec of choice.
With its standard rack mountable dimensions, the TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec incorporates all the legendary power of the TANDBERG 6000 MXP video system and is ideal for customized integrations and specialized rooms.
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec Design Features:
- Designed for custom integrations
- 19” rack mountable codec
- Easy to transport and assemble
- All the outstanding power and functionality of the TANDBERG 6000 MXP video system
- Expandability for future applications
- Total management via serial port, embedded web server, SNMP, Telnet, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP and on screen menu
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec Application Features:
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with either DuoVideo or H.239 Dual Stream
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG 6000 MXP Codec Performance Features:
- Choice of network: IP, ISDN and other external network
- Bandwidth: up to 2 Mbps ISDN / 4 Mbps IP (6 Mbps in MultiSite)
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-quality audio
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
Cisco TelePresence SX80 Codec
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.