Cisco TelePresence EX Series
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager is designed for executive offices and small meeting rooms
The TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager provides the ultimate visual communications experience as a fully integrated part of the Cisco IP telephony environment. The features of Cisco CallManager, such as forward, transfer and hold are supported. Video is no longer just as easy as a phone call—it is a phone call.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager Design Features:
- Designed for small meeting rooms and executive offices in Cisco CallManager environments
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1” LCD screen, speakers, microphone and cables
- Ultra thin portable frame with optional wall bracket
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager Application Features:
- Full range of Cisco IP telephony functions, including Directory, Voice Mail and Call Control, as supported by Cisco CallManager
- Software upgradeable, to grow with the capabilities of Cisco CallManager
- Supports XML applications which deliver a range of information services to the desktop
- Interoperable with H.323 video conferencing, using Cisco CallManager
- Interoperable with H.320 (ISDN) video conferencing, using an H.323/H.320 video gateway and Cisco CallManager
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP for Cisco CallManager Performance Features:
- Bandwidth up to 768 kbps
- PC card slot for wireless LAN connection
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.