TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP has state-of-the-art technology in a desktop system that delivers style and performance in equal measure. The TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP’s unique high tech look makes the unit pleasing to the eye. Completely integrated, the system includes an LCD flat screen, codec, camera, microphone and speaker. With no external components or TV screen to worry about, the TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP’s ultra thin frame can be hung on the wall or placed on a table.
Equipped with an intuitive on-screen user interface and automatically activated remote control, the TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP is designed for even the most non-technical of users. Setting up a video conferencing call on the TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP is as simple as making a telephone call, just dial the number and push the CONNECT button.
High Quality Video
Clear, crisp images provided by industry leading features such as Natural Video, H.264—the new video standard that delivers higher video quality—and Native Resolutions.
Enhanced collaboration by connecting PC to video system using Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
High Call Security and Secure Information Transfer
TANDBERG’s Secure Conference provides an embedded easy to use, standard based encryption for all users.
Support for Multiple Networks
The system supports ISDN and IP (LAN) and will automatically detect the type of network which should be used for the call.
Wireless LAN Connection
The wireless LAN function creates a cable-free work environment. It can be implemented as an addition to or replacement for a wired LAN.
The embedded streaming server allows streaming and capture of audio and video broadcasts.
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP Design Features:
- Designed for executive offices and small meeting rooms
- Completely integrated system including camera, 12.1” LCD screen, speakers, cables and microphone
- Ultra thin portable frame
- Optional wall-mount bracket
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP Application Features:
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plugin or LAN connection
- Streaming capabilities
- Send and view presentations and presenter simultaneously with Dual Stream technology
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG Centric 1000 MXP Performance Features
- Up to 768 kbps H.323 / 768 kbps SIP / 384 kbps H.320
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- Highest level of standards-based embedded encryption (AES) is included
- Protection against network interruptions with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
- XGA LCD Screen