5 Things Every Meeting is Doomed Without ow.ly/BFci0
TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
Introducing the TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP. Finally, personal visual communication for daily face-to-face interaction—where you sit and work. The TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP IP-based system brings the power of video, voice and presentation viewing to every employee of an organization.
The new TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP brings business-quality video communication to the individual workspace. This cost-effective solution is easy to use, provides embedded security and allows organizations to bring reliable, face-to-face communication to every employee. Use the portable TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP system to place video and voice calls.
TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP Questions and Answers
Q: What protocols are supported on the T150 MXP?
A: The T150 MXP is designed for the standards-based visual communications market. The T150 supports H.323 and is SIP-ready.
Q: Can I purchase the T150 MXP with SCCP or will it interface with video telephony?
A: TANDBERG expects to leverage its partnership with Cisco to further extend the functionality of the 150 product, however we will not ship the TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP available on SCCP. However with the support of ECS (Empty Capabilities Set), the T150 can register directly with Cisco CallManager for integration with IP telephony.
Q: Is it possible to send and receive presentations on the T150 MXP?
A: The T150 MXP can receive and display XGA graphics. For sending graphics TANDBERG recommends using TANDBERG See & Share.
Q: Has Firewall Traversal Technology been implemented on T150 MXP?
A: Yes. TANDBERG has Firewall Traversal solutions that are compatible with all H323 standards based products, not just TANDBERG endpoints.
Q: What software version does the T150 MXP run?
A: The T150 MXP runs L series software. The first version is L1.0
Q: Does the T150 MXP support encryption (AES)?
A: Yes the T150 MXP supports AES and DES encryption, like all TANDBERG products these are standard features.
TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP Design Features
- Designed for personal video in any workspace
- Elegantly designed all-in-one system
- Integrated 8.4 inch LCD
- Ergonomically correct camera and screen position
- Integrated keypad for both voice and video calls
- Quick keys for easy control of system
- Speakerphone, headset jack for privacy or optional handset
TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP Application Features
- Business-quality visual and audio communications
- Simple user inter face
- TANDBERG Expressway Technology
- View Presentations
- Designed for small or large scale deployment through TANDBERG Management Suite
- Optional IM and webconferencing
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG Centric 150 MXP Performance Features
- Up to 512 kbps H.323 / 512 kbps SIP
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- Standards-based embedded encryption (AES and DES)
- Protection against network interruptions with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR