4 Best Practices for Building Your Meeting Room of the Future: ow.ly/RamK7
TANDBERG Codec C40
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG C40 Codec provides all the power required to transform any conference room to a HD video conferencing collaboration room. Designed for the integrator, the C40 is the ideal solution for everyday video conferencing and collaboration. 1080p HD video, and multisite features combine to make the C40 ideal for a variety of applications.
TANDBERG Codec C40 Design Features
- The next generation HD video collaboration codec for every team room
- 1U high, rackmountable, with rack-mounting solution included
- Professional-grade connectors
- Unmatched quality and flexibility
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution — compatible with standards-based video without losing features
TANDBERG Codec C40 Application Features
- Individual Transcoding embedded MultiSite
- HD collaboration with resolutions up to WXGA at full framerate
- Ideal for team-based collaboration and industry applications
TANDBERG Codec C40 Performance Features
- Optimal definition up to 1080p
- H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
- Connect up to 3 HD sources and 2 microphones directly into the interface
- Full duplex audio with high-quality stereo sound
- Full APIs
- Takes advantage of the TANDBERG Total Solution Management, transcoded HD MultiSite™, recording and streaming, firewall traversal