Future Workplace ow.ly/DzspG
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501
TANDBERG offers video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG has the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believes in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
The TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 is the industry’s leading entry-sized, high-definition conferencing bridge. It offers organizations a low-risk, cost-effective solution for HD multipoint video conferencing. For those organizations with an existing SD video environment, it provides a seamless transition path to HD. Compatible with all major vendors’ SD and HD endpoints, it delivers the best experience for each participant every time.
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501
The TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 is an entry-level, high-definition (HD) video conferencing bridge. It offers organizations a low risk, cost effective solution for 1080p HD multipoint video conferencing. For those organizations with an existing standard definition (SD) video conferencing environment it provides a seamless transition path to HD.
The TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 is selectable between six HD or 12 SD video ports, over 50 custom layouts and an easy to use management interface. It is compatible with all major video conferencing vendors’ SD and HD endpoints. Now with a 4501 upgrade key, you can grow your entry level MCU and protect your investment as adoption grows.
The industry leading TANDBERG Codian MCU also extends the benefits of video to desktop users through the ConferenceMe™ feature. With multiple layouts, continuous presence and content sharing, users can join a multipoint conference through ConferenceMe and fully collaborate in a video call.
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 Design Features
- Standards-based and compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints
- Selectable between 6 HD or 12 SD video ports
- Easy-to-use, versatile, management interface
- Over 50 custom layouts
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
- Support for both SIP and H.323 endpoints
- PacketSafe™ technology minimizes effects of network packet loss
- Compact size: 2U tall and 19” rack mountable
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 Application Features
- Upscales SD resolution using TANDBERG Codian ClearVision™
- Integrated with TANDBERG Management Suite (TMS)
- Offers full interoperability with ISDN networks using stand-alone TANDBERG Codian or third party ISDN Gateways
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Communication Server
- Fully integrated, with built-in gatekeeper and streaming server
TANDBERG Codian MCU 4501 Performance Features
- Continuous Presence on every port
- TANDBERG Codian Universal Port™ technology ensures each participant receives the best possible experience
- Predictable port capacity
- Bandwidth per site up to 5 Mbps
- Video resolutions up to 720p at 30fps
- Future proofed for 1080p and 60fps
- Latency below 30 ms