Originally designed for an educational institution, the TANDBERG Dual TPC system combines the immersive experience of dual 60” commercial grade plasma monitors with the versatility of a mobile stand. The PrecisionHD Camera and a best-in-class, CD-quality, stereo audio system provide the ultimate video experience.
IVCi is a TANDBERG Platinum Reseller and Certified Managed Service Provider. We are one of only a handful of companies nationwide that has been recognized with this dual distinction for our superior service and support of TANDBERG’s integrated video conferencing solutions. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support TANDBERG projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire TANDBERG product line.
TANDBERG Dual TPC Design Features
- Designed for the classroom, boardroom or emergency operations center
- TANDBERG PrecisionHD Camera
- Dual 60” commercial grade plasma monitors
- Cart with 5” locking wheels
- CD quality, stereo audio
TANDBERG Dual TPC Application Features
- Join up to 6 video and 5 audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Best possible call for each MultiSite participant with rate matching and transcoding
- Powerful live presentations through one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection
- View presentations and presenter simultaneously with DuoVideo and H.239 Dual Stream
- Expressway™ Technology
- URI Dialing
TANDBERG Dual TPC Performance Features
- Choice of Network: up to 2 Mbps ISDN or external network (H.320)/ 4 Mbps IP (H.323 or SIP)/ 6 Mbps in MultiSite
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-quality, stereo audio
- Highest level of embedded encryption as well as IEEE 802.1x and H.235 authentication for security
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic Downspeeding and IPLR
Cisco TelePresence MX700 & MX800
the Best Solution for Your Project
TANDBERG offered video endpoints that fit different life and workstyles. From telepresence for the senior executive to a video IP phone for a frontline employee, TANDBERG had the broadest range of solutions in the industry. As important, TANDBERG firmly believed in a standards-based approach.
TANDBERG was acquired by Cisco in April of 2010. All TANDBERG products and solutions are now part of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.